BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
These perfectly salted, crunchy triangles pack a powerful punch of yummy lime flavor. They are a PERFECT match for guacamole. In my opinion, they are just as good or better than other brands in this category. They are so good. But watch out, they are also addictive.
Shelby B.
Lothian, MD
I have mixed feelings about these but basically i wouldn't eat these on there own. but they are the perfect chips to dip in any salsa really but when its the hot salsa the lime add the perfect zestyness.
Anna H.
State College, PA
These are so good! The lime is deliciously zingy and not overpowering. However, I would recommend buying a store brand if it is available, because the difference is not noticeable.
Stephanie K.
Waynesburg, PA
My husband loved these chips, I pesrsonally thought they were a bit too sour to compliment the salsa we were using. The lime flavor to me is very chemical and not like the fresh fruit at all.
Brooke  L.
Princess Anne, MD
Nachos is one of my favorite snacks to eat. Adding the lime taste was so smart. These are a must have if you are a heavy snack eater like me.
Jennifer M.
Not enough lime flavor. These are pretty disappointing. I would skip this bag of chips and just add lime juice to regular tortilla chips.
Anisha p.
These are great with guacamole the tang is amazing and is not over powering.I really love these lol my mouth is already watering.
Hayley K.
I love these! The lime is just a little something special and extra, and it is difficult to not eat the entire bag.
Lauren T.
Lake Arthur, LA
We like to eat these with some home made salsa or guacamole! The hint of lime is perfect for any Mexican dish!
mellisa P.
winsted, CT
Gross. Bought these to jump on the lime chip train and be cheap well these are way too lime flavored. No thanks