BY UTZ

Whole Sweet Potatoes, Sliced And Cooked In 100% Pure Peanut Oil, With Salt Added.

Buy on Target
Sam P.
Middletown, CT
Yummy yummy! With these chips being sweet potato you almost don't feel as guilty eating chips. Definitely cures a chip craving.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Not as good as I wanted them to be. It's is hard to find in my region so I'm actually kind of glad I didn't like these as much.
Ever since I found out this were gluten free I have been getting them non stop. Delicious flavor, love the sweetness.
Michele W.
Crunchy and delicious! def have to try them! hard to find at many stores though. Utz makes a great chip!
Angela C.
Saw these in the store and gave them a try. They had a nice sweet taste to them with a touch of cinnamon
Susan S.
Martinsburg, WV
These are little chips of heaven!!! I prefer these over regular chips. Light, crisp and full of flavor.
Abigail W.
Dover, NH
I love utz brand and I love these chips! Perfect amount of salt to sweet. I buy these all the time!
Kristen  C.
Nashua, NH
Very good. Not overly salted, and they didn't need to be. The flavor was good enough on it's own.
Kristi N.
Freeport
Very crunchy and very satisfying. If you like sweet potato chips, I recommend this brand!
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Love these chips. so full of flavor and delicious . They are so full of yummy flavor.