BY UTZ

Utz® Kettle Classics Sweet Potato Gourmet Potato Chips.
Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil.
No cholesterol.
"See back panel for information about fat and other nutrients".
No preservatives. see more...

Buy on Target
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
I LOVE these. Sweet and a little salty, and although I know a chip is a chip eating sweet potato chips makes me feel a little healthier than a classic chip. If you like sweet potatoes, and you like a good crunchy chip, you'll love these!
Jess W.
Greenbush, ME
I love these chips. They have great flavor and can be dipped with anything. Excellent choice alternative that potato chips. Great product!!!
Moira F.
San Bruno, CA
I love a less greasy alternative. And these are them. I have a hankering for sweet potatos at least once a week and these help that
Stephanie E.
Biddeford, ME
I'm an Utz fan and a sweet potato chip fan, so these were a "must try". They did not disappoint. Sweet and just enough salt, but not too much. It's hard for me to stop eating them once I stop.
Sam P.
Middletown, CT
Foodie Expert
Yummy yummy! With these chips being sweet potato you almost don't feel as guilty eating chips. Definitely cures a chip craving.
Michele W.
Crunchy and delicious! def have to try them! hard to find at many stores though. Utz makes a great chip!
Aimee W.
Huntersville, NC
All time favorite chips! I love them by themselves or even on a sandwich for some extra crunch and flavor. Have yet to find one I like better
Amy M.
Classic sweet potato chips! UTZ is the best unless they have Jackson's with the coconut oil! Both are super tasty and a great chip without the extra calories.
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Foodie Expert
Love these chips. so full of flavor and delicious . They are so full of yummy flavor.