BY UTZ

Whole Sweet Potatoes, Sliced And Cooked In 100% Pure Peanut Oil, With Salt Added.

Buy on Target
Caitlin S.
These are the best chips I've ever had! I've been eating them for years and they have so much flavor and crunch to them. They aren't super greasy like regular chips and overall have a better consistency. I highly recommend!!
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
I LOVE these. Sweet and a little salty, and although I know a chip is a chip eating sweet potato chips makes me feel a little healthier than a classic chip. If you like sweet potatoes, and you like a good crunchy chip, you'll love these!
melissa c.
Harrisburg, PA
Like most girls out there I can never have to much chocolate and chocolate covered pretzels are a must. these are the perfect combination of sweet and salty snack and are good year round.
Stephanie E.
Biddeford, ME
I'm an Utz fan and a sweet potato chip fan, so these were a "must try". They did not disappoint. Sweet and just enough salt, but not too much. It's hard for me to stop eating them once I stop.
Amy M.
Classic sweet potato chips! UTZ is the best unless they have Jackson's with the coconut oil! Both are super tasty and a great chip without the extra calories.
Kasee M.
Dalton, OH
These chips were pretty good. I was looking for "more healthy" version. They aren't really much healthy than the regular kind so it could go either way
alison s.
Arden, NC
Yum!!! Utz is always one of my go to brands for chips and these babies don't disappoint! I love sweet potato chips and fries and these are great!
Jess W.
Greenbush, ME
I love these chips. They have great flavor and can be dipped with anything. Excellent choice alternative that potato chips. Great product!!!
Aimee W.
Huntersville, NC
All time favorite chips! I love them by themselves or even on a sandwich for some extra crunch and flavor. Have yet to find one I like better
Moira F.
San Bruno, CA
I love a less greasy alternative. And these are them. I have a hankering for sweet potatos at least once a week and these help that