Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsUTZ

Utz Kettle Classics Smokin' Sweet Kettle Cooked Potato Chips - 8oz

by UTZ

Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil No saturated fat No preservatives Kosher

Utz or Lays? [product:utz-potato-chips]
What is the current sales range of this product? I know they used to be found only regionally - is that still the case or has that changed?
Barbeque is good I agree I buy all the flavors you mentioned
Start your review of Utz Kettle Classics Smokin' Sweet Kettle Cooked Potato Chips - 8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tara L.
If you are into very light, thin chips with some salt on them, then these are for you. I recently went on the factory tour of the Utz Factory, such a good time and these chips are a classic. Probably not the best dipping chip because they are thin. Just a great eating chip.
Teena G.
Oakland, CA
It's a little plain. I like the red hot one. I just like a lot of flavors when I'm eating chips. This is also very thin so it breaks easily. They are super cheap though!
Deborah P.
These are so good. I usually order Utz variety by the case and these are one of my favorite.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Great chips for great price! Very thin and salty. Perfect for a snack! You can find them at Walmart.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Utz Kettle Classics Smokin' Sweet Kettle Cooked Potato Chips - 8oz uploaded by alisha S.
I haven’t had these in years till now it definitely taste different it wasn’t too bad of taste
Abby H.
Hopatcong, NJ
1,300 reviews
These are delicious chips. I enjoy them for an occasional snack. Or for a party. They are salty and crunchy. They are affordable and flavorful. I buy them a lot and I recommend them to other chip lovers.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
These are the Utz Honey Barbecue chips! They are delicious! I just wish they were ruffled/ridged. They are a very reasonable year priced potato chips. Plus Utz brand is of good quality.
Sarah M.
Franklin, MA
1,321 reviews
I’m not a big fan of Utz chips. I personally prefer Lays over these. These just have no flavor or seasoning to them. I get bored eating these. You do get more in a bag than you would in Lays bag which is nice. But other than that these aren’t special
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
these chips are pretty good they have a great taste an they are crunchy I love they great price I would recommend these chip for sure
Monica R.
Atlanta, GA
Utz Kettle Classics Smokin' Sweet Kettle Cooked Potato Chips - 8oz uploaded by Monica R.
Utz Kettle Classics Smokin' Sweet Kettle Cooked Potato Chips - 8oz the Salt and Vinegar flavor is my favorite I can eat them all day long.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...