Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsUTZ
Kettle Classics Salt & Malt Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips

Utz Kettle Classics Salt & Malt Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips

by UTZ

Contains Milk

Potatoes, Peanut Oil, Lactose, Sodium Diacetate, Maltodextrin, Salt, Malic Acid, Apple Juice Solids, Modified Corn Starch, Malt Vinegar (Derived From Malted Barley), Citric Acid, Natural Flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Kettle Classics Salt & Malt Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips!
Brittany C.
Fairfax, VA
These are my all-time favorite chips. I try not to buy them all the time because I can usually eat one bag in a whole sitting lol. I justify that they're good for me because they're kettle cooked. If you're a salt & vinegar lover you will LOVE these chips. They're basically crack.
Alicia C.
Dover, NH
Old English Style Crunchy Salt & Vinegar chips are full of flavor and the cut of the crisp is different than the other options by Utz.
Cassie L.
Chesapeake, VA
If you are a fan of delicious flavor then you will love these chips! Obviously, there are healthier snack options out there, but if you enjoy a good, crunchy kettle chip with salt and vinegar seasoning then look no further!
Lori S.
Lancaster, PA
Probably my favorite chips ever! I love the strong malt vinegar flavor profile and the great crunch that these chips have. They are not too salty but with my sensitive mouth I can't eat too many before they start to hurt me. I am a glutton for punishment though and i keep coming back to them.
Mila I.
Richmond, VA
Yummy yummy in my tummy! Lol yeah you can't go wrong with these, they're simple and i love the flavor even though some might find it strong!
Erin G.
Best ever salt and vinegar chips, great crunch, flavor and smell. I have tried a lot of brands from, cape code, lays kettle and regular, utz salt and vinegar, pringles, wise and kettle brand. If I see it I will try it but this is the only I prefer.
Patricia K.
Love chips and consider them a treat! Flavorful and crisp! I prefer the Utz brand over others.
Donna D.
New Franklin, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
These are a definite favorite of my husbands. I swear he could eat the whole bag in one sitting!
AE H.
lanham
My dad introduced me to malt vinegar on french fries when I was a kid. And I have always loved the flavor. So when I saw these I had to try them. They are great. The malt vinegar flavor is so rich. And these chips have real crunch. They won’t replace a trip to England, but by golly, they’re worth a trip to the grocery store.
Catherine P.
Bloomsburg, PA
UTZ Kettle Cooked Salt and Malt Vinegar is the best salt and vinegar chip I’ve ever had. I love that UTZ makes it in their Kettle Cooked line. It’s super crunchy, not greasy, and loads of flavor. Many other brands just don’t have enough flavor in their salt and vinegar chips. UTZ blows everyone out of the park with their chips.

Looking for your answer?