Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsUTZ
Kettle Classics Reduced Fat Smokin' Sweet Potato Chips

Utz Kettle Classics Reduced Fat Smokin' Sweet Potato Chips

by UTZ

Contains Milk

Potatoes, Peanut Oil, Sugar, Fructose, Salt, Cream, Cheddar And Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Onion Powder, Paprika, Tomato Powder, Whey, Maltodextrin, Spice, Lactose, Extractive Of Paprika And Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Nonfat Milk, Dehydrated Parsley, Citric Acid, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Natural Flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Kettle Classics Reduced Fat Smokin' Sweet Potato Chips!
Shamokin, PA
I love these chips. They are a good combo of tang with sweet plus the Bbq flavor. They are great to have at a cookout and pair well with a hamburger or hot dog.
Im a huge fan of Utz chips and these are no exception... got my sweet and spicy fix in one bag!!
Powder Spgs, GA
These are one of my favorite chips. I buy at least 4 times a week. The taste is undeniable.
Saint Leonard, MD
I honestly love these chips and even writing this review now makes me want to go buy some! Haha. These pair well with sandwiches, subs, and by themselves. They are inexpensive chips and they vary in sizes. I definitely recommend giving these a taste test!
Dunkirk, NY
These are good for the price. Very inexpensive and you can find them in any grocery store
Cameron, NC
I actually don't purchase these in reduced fat. I didn't know they made reduced fat option. But as far as this flavor it is great! Its mostly sweet like a BBQ flavor with little heat from spice. We like to eat these when we do hamburger/hot dog night. I recommend this flavor from Utz.
Very inexpensive and this is my absolute favorite flavor. Not too spicy at all, just yummy!!
Ashburn, VA
These are a gluten free family favorite!!! We actually have to limit how often we buy them or we would go through a bag a day! Both the regular and reduced fat are delicious.
Fairview, PA
My kids and I love these chips! Crispy kettle cooked plus great flavor... you can't go wrong!
Baltimore, MD
Addicting flavor, nice crunch. Good for a little cheat snack. Can never eat too many without feeling sluggish though.

Looking for your answer?