Utz Kettle Classics Old English Style Crunchy Potato Chips Salt & Malt Vinegar Flavored

BY UTZ

Utz® Kettle Classics Old English Style Salt & Malt Vinegar Flavored Crunchy Potato Chips.
Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil.
No cholesterol.
No preservatives.
"See back panel for information about fat and other nutrients". see more...

Cassie L.
Chesapeake, VA
If you are a fan of delicious flavor then you will love these chips! Obviously, there are healthier snack options out there, but if you enjoy a good, crunchy kettle chip with salt and vinegar seasoning then look no further!
Brittanie S.
Germantown, MD
One of my favorites the salt and vinegar is not over powering and they are cooked to perfection with the perfect amount of crunch.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
This is my absolute favorite chip of all-time. I don't get it often, but my mom lives in Hanover, where these are made, so I get them right there. They are crunchy and have the best tangy flavor. Malt vinegar is amazing!!!
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
I'm not too thrilled with these. Probably because I'm used to the good ol' green and yellow bag. I taste almost no vinegar. I do appreciate the quality of the chips and the fact that they're not all broken when you open the bag.
Lori S.
Lancaster, PA
Probably my favorite chips ever! I love the strong malt vinegar flavor profile and the great crunch that these chips have. They are not too salty but with my sensitive mouth I can't eat too many before they start to hurt me. I am a glutton for punishment though and i keep coming back to them.
Jizelle B.
Love a strong salt & vinegar chip with a good crunch? These are perfect! These have the perfect crunch and such a strong taste but not over powering to where you can only eat 5 before your mouth hurts
Alleta N.
Augusta, GA
I didn't like these as well as some salt & vinegar chips I've had. The vinegar was overpowering. Kind of made me cough because of the strength of the vinegar.
Mila I.
Richmond, VA
Yummy yummy in my tummy! Lol yeah you can't go wrong with these, they're simple and i love the flavor even though some might find it strong!
Shyanne G.
I love salt and vinegar chips!! these are pretty good. I don't know if I love how crunchy they are but I like them.
Gretchen V.
Greensboro, GA
I have never had an utz chip I didn't like. These are so great with french onion dip - love the crunch!