Utz Kettle Classics Maui Bbq Potato Chips uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY UTZ

Potatoes, Peanut Oil, Sugar, Salt, Sodium Diacetate, Torula Yeast, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Paprika And Turmeric Extract, Spice, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
So yummy! I never heard of the utz brand before I moved to Virginia, they are so tasty but pricey! Like compared to like lays chips. But the flavors are so much better & I would totally recommend to others.
Hillary H.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
These are the perfect chip if you are looking for a mix between Salt & Vinegar and BBQ. I love these so much in the summertime when I am looking for a sweet and tangy potato chip. LOVE THEM.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Delicious but taste like ketchup after the first handful. I would recommend a tall glass of water or milk with these (lol). Maybe some greek yogurt to dip in!
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
We saw these and we really wanted to try it. It's really good, I definitely recommend. UTZ chips are always good in quality for a cheap price
Nakia D.
This is my favorite chip brand ever and this flavor is s perfect blend of a tangy sweet BBQ flavor. Good luck putting the bag down!! Lol
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
I pick these up anytime I see them. They're hard to find where I live. Always crispy and flavorful...wayyyy better than regular BBQ.
Ye Sol Y.
Found out about this flavor this year and cannot handle how amazing it tastes! Definitely can finish a whole bag in one sitting!!
Danielle N.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
My husband loved these chips! He said they were very tasty and full of flavor!! He loved the crunch of the chip as well!
Staci B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Kettle classics are my favorite. Nice crunch and great flavor. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes chips
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
kettle classic maui BBQ crunchy potato chips are the best tasting chips I even had and they crunchy too.