Utz Kettle Classics Maui BBQ Crunchy Potato Chips uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY UTZ

Utz® Kettle Classics Maui BBQ Flavored Crunchy Potato Chips.
"A fusion of sweet & sour".
Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil.
No cholesterol.
No preservatives. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Foodie Expert
So yummy! I never heard of the utz brand before I moved to Virginia, they are so tasty but pricey! Like compared to like lays chips. But the flavors are so much better & I would totally recommend to others.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Foodie Expert
Delicious but taste like ketchup after the first handful. I would recommend a tall glass of water or milk with these (lol). Maybe some greek yogurt to dip in!
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
kettle classic maui BBQ crunchy potato chips are the best tasting chips I even had and they crunchy too.
Gillian G.
Amherst, MA
Foodie Expert
These chips are so good. They really are the classic potato chip with a taste by the maui bbq
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
So good! These are my favorite chips. The taste is sweet yet bbq. Love! Not overly salty.
Nakia D.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite chip brand ever and this flavor is s perfect blend of a tangy sweet BBQ flavor. Good luck putting the bag down!! Lol
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Foodie Expert
We saw these and we really wanted to try it. It's really good, I definitely recommend. UTZ chips are always good in quality for a cheap price
Jessica Marie W.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
Loveeeeeeeeee buying these chips. Not too salty and fat tasting. I always buy multiples.
Nicole B.
Accokeek, MD
Foodie Expert
The best brand Chip on earth. Others can't compare because they are greasy and overly flavored.
Casey H.
So delicious! The Maui BBQ flavor is my favorite! The perfect balance of sweet and tangy.