Utz Kettle Classics Maui BBQ Crunchy Potato Chips uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY UTZ

Utz® Kettle Classics Maui BBQ Flavored Crunchy Potato Chips.
"A fusion of sweet & sour".
Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil.
No cholesterol.
No preservatives. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Foodie Expert
So yummy! I never heard of the utz brand before I moved to Virginia, they are so tasty but pricey! Like compared to like lays chips. But the flavors are so much better & I would totally recommend to others.
LAUREN N.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Foodie Expert
Delicious but taste like ketchup after the first handful. I would recommend a tall glass of water or milk with these (lol). Maybe some greek yogurt to dip in!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
These are the perfect chip if you are looking for a mix between Salt & Vinegar and BBQ. I love these so much in the summertime when I am looking for a sweet and tangy potato chip. LOVE THEM.
Sumi J.
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
Foodie Expert
I pick these up anytime I see them. They're hard to find where I live. Always crispy and flavorful...wayyyy better than regular BBQ.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Foodie Expert
We saw these and we really wanted to try it. It's really good, I definitely recommend. UTZ chips are always good in quality for a cheap price
Ye Sol Y.
Ye Sol Y.
Found out about this flavor this year and cannot handle how amazing it tastes! Definitely can finish a whole bag in one sitting!!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
My husband loved these chips! He said they were very tasty and full of flavor!! He loved the crunch of the chip as well!
Nakia D.
Nakia D.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite chip brand ever and this flavor is s perfect blend of a tangy sweet BBQ flavor. Good luck putting the bag down!! Lol
Staci B.
Staci B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Kettle classics are my favorite. Nice crunch and great flavor. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes chips
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Groveton, NH
They okay I like the Maui taste and kettle cooked chips are the best yummy yummy very good brand