BY UTZ

Whole Fresh Potatoes, Sliced And Cooked In 100% Pure Peanut Oil, With Sea Salt Added.

kaitlin w.
Gardner, MA
I love their kettle chips! They are just the right amount of crispy and salty. And I love their brand in general. I usually buy from Walmart and they are super cheap! It's a very good value for these chips. I would recommend these to other people I know
Chrys V.
Worcester, MA
The Utz Kettle Classics Gourmet Cut Potato Chips are absolutely delicious! I bought these at Walmart when I was looking for an affordable but familiar and trustworthy brand of potato chips that offer kettle chips. These are flavorful, crispy, and so satisfying. My boyfriend loved them too!
Cathy H.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are a good quality chip. They are extremely crispy like a good kettle chip should be. The flavor is always good and they are always fresh. It is my go to chips when I want a salty snack.
Megan K.
East Amherst, NY
These chips are great! they are crisp and not greasy. They are kettle chips so they are a little thicker and harder then regular chips. But good overall flavor.
Shannon I.
Niagara Falls, NY
Utz chips are the cheapest you can buy and I think they are worth the money. They have a lot of flavor and aren't too greasy like other chip brands.
Katie F.
Frederick , MD
I love kettle chips, they are delicious and hit the spot. These in particular are my favorite because they are UTZ and I love UTZ.
christine p.
Brooklyn, NY
Utz is my favorite brand of chips. These kettle chips are amazing the right amount of salt and crunch
Kelly  T.
amityville , ny
Love these for salsa or for some French onion dip. The ridges are big enough to help scoop up the dip
Giselle R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite chips to snack on. I love kettle chips because they are crisp and light.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Utz has a great chip, especially the Kettle chips, these are some of my favorites. Not to greasy