BY UTZ

Whole Fresh Potatoes, Sliced And Cooked In 100% Pure Peanut Oil, With Sea Salt Added.

Anna H.
I am always searching for the perfect potato chip that is not filled with gluten! Finally these were being carried at my local grocery store and they actually taste good for being reduced fat! My friends love them at a party and I love them! perfect snack to have once and awhile!
Kristen S.
I have tried my best to stick to a Gluten Free diet, and if it wasn't for this snack, I would not be able to do it!! I LOVE to snack, my meals are basically snacks, and this is the perfect way to trick my body into thinking I can still snack while still dieting!
Megan B.
Adairsville , GA
Pretty good for a chip that's almost "everything" free lol
And fairly cheap, which is always a plus! I would but these over and other chip. Plus they are definitely more healthy than others.
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone seems to have jumped on the gluten free bandwagon. There are no "healthy" potato chips out there even with less fat and fancy descriptions. They're an ok option but I don't really notice much difference. I don't buy chips that often anyway.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Very salty, don't let the bag fool you. Typical potato chip but without so much fat and you can definitely taste it. Very light chip texture!
Brianna B.
Loveeeee this classic style chips! The BBQ flavor is by for my favorite! They have a good crunch to them but are not over cooked.
Gwen S.
Willingboro, NJ
One of the brands of chips i buy for my house we have them for snacks and well as with a meal it is a good buy and we enjoy them
Brenna W.
If you are the type of person that can't eat gluten than this is the snack for you. It's gluten free and kettle cooked.
iqra k.
Brooklyn, ny
Utz were the classics chips that anyone can love. They are not too salty like most other brands and taste good too
Stevana M.
Love Utz chips!! The flavors are super yummy and there are many to choose from. The kettle ones are extra crunchy