Utz Kettle Classics Crunchy Potato Chips Gourmet Dark Russets uploaded by Melissa R.

BY UTZ

Utz® Gourmet Dark Russets Kettle Classics Crunchy Potato Chips.
Hand cooked in 100% pure peanut oil.
No cholesterol.
"see back panel for information about fat and other nutrients"
No preservatives. see more...

Buy on Target
Carli V.
Carli V.
East Hampton, CT
Foodie Expert
I have loved these chips since I was a little kid. It was a long time before they came back on the shelves. They are so perfectly crunchy and salty. The chips have amazing flavor that you just don't get in regular potato chips. I will always keep these stocked on my shelves. They make the perfect snack!
Ricki B.
Ricki B.
Taunton, MA
Foodie Expert
Omg these chips are AMAZING 😍 so flavorful and not too crunchy like some kettle cooked brands can be. Seriously, once you get past the color your tongue will thank you
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
These are the BEST UTZ chips. I love the darker chips and the fact that this bag is just all dark ones is awesome. I love the the slightly burnt taste, they are perfectly salted and crispy, YUM!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
sodus, ny
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite snacks!

Nice crunchy kettle chips with a unique flavor brought on by sweet russet potatoes. They are my favorite with dip!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Foodie Expert
Wow we used to eat these all the time when I was a kid!! My dad loves these chips!! I didn't know they still made them!! Definitely a required taste but I love them!
Cayla L.
Cayla L.
Essex, MD
Utz Kettle classics are a great snack when you home browsing the web or watching YouTube videos. They have a variety of flavors and are a tad bit better than your average chip because they are baked
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
I love kettle cooked chips but UTZ has always been my favorite and when I moved to Texas it was all I could think about. Great chips! Eat them up!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Best potato chips ever!!! Hard to find but these are superb. I would choose these over any other chips on the market. Tasty and crispy.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Willowick, OH
These utz dark russet chips are fantastic! If you always dig thru the bag to find the darker well done chips then these will make your day! Very tasty chips!
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
I always search for the dark potato chips in the bag and was stoked when these came out! Delish!!!