GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsUTZ
Kettle Classics Crunchy Potato Chips

Utz Kettle Classics Crunchy Potato Chips

by UTZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Kettle Classics Crunchy Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Lenissa C.
I love the Utz potato chips they are great snack for any event or get together i love this brand
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I saw a case of variety snacks from Utz on Amazon so I took a chance and bought it. These potato chips are tasty, crunchy, and had a decent amount in bag. I enjoyed eating these chips and will buy again. I can’t wait to try other flavors! I recommend these chips if you want chips not greasy or crumbly. Anyone with peanut allergies should know these chips are made in peanut oil. A very tasty chip!
thao L.
Manitowoc , WI
These chips are good like most UTZ . My son loves anything that are like lays potato chips. It's not as oily as lays though and it's nice and crispy . Great option for potato chips!
Rose I.
UTZ kettle salt and malt are a favorite My family, friends and colleagues all talk about how much we love this cheapskate. Yummy, always fresh and priced to sell!
Kathleen W.
THIS ARE MY FAVORITE CHIPS! ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! They have the best crunch you'll ever want and are delicious with anything you pair it with!
Emma  L.
These are one of my favorite type of chips! Kettle cooked perfectly. Taste great and perfect about of crunch.
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
These are great chips on a budget. They are usually a little cheaper than the bigger name brands. They are great chips with a great value.
Nicole S.
Kettle cooked is my favorite type of chip and the Utz brand makes a great classic kettle chip! Super crunchy and tasty!
Kassandra-Rhiannon D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I love the crunch of these! They hold up very well to even thick dips and make a delicious crunchy coating for oven fried chicken.
Christina N.
Greenville, NC
Good chips. Not too salty. the bag isn't very full, but what chip brand is. Not the best on the market, but still good

Looking for your answer?