Utz Hot Cheese Curls

by UTZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Hot Cheese Curls!
How would you rate this product?
Jamika R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love that I didn't end up with "cheese fingers" as my daughters call it. The spiciness is just right. Great bang for your buck.
Maryanni S.
Central Falls, RI
Cheese curls are already good but hot cheese curls are even better taste so much better and worth trying.
Tiffany P.
Sugar Grove
Love thw taste love the spice good sit at home chip eat your hart out with these love um good biy
alyse R.
Lorain, OH
Not a fan of these. Compared to hot cheetos these aren't as good. The heat doesn't help you taste the flavor.
Julia C.
Rehoboth, MA
Yum! Utz chips are so delicious and so are these. I love spicy food and this has just the right amount of heat and flavor
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL
Didn't care for these at all. They had a strong chemical flavor that did not taste like natural flavors at all. I think they can improve this product. I do recommend their puff corn, which is delicious.
Lisa F.
Belmont, NC
So good. I love Utz chips and was thrilled when they started selling them in NC. The hot cheese curls are my favorite PMS food
Alaina T.
Best cheese curls thus far. And they have the perfect amount for when I am craving this as a late night snack and great for the kids.
Kristen S.
Columbia , MD
Love the Hot Cheese Curls!!! They are so yummy! I could eat six bags. They are the perfect snack.
Lauri V.
Methuen, MA
My young son loves these. He usually do not eat spicy flavered foods. These seem to be his favorite

Looking for your answer?