Utz Honey BBQ Flavored Potato Chips

by UTZ

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Torula Yeast, Dehydrated Onion, Spices, Tomato Powder, Molasses Powder (Molasses, Maltodextrin), Brown Sugar, Honey Powder (Maltodextrin, Honey), Extractives Of Paprika, Fructose, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors. The Maltodextrin Is Derived From Corn.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Honey BBQ Flavored Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Woodhaven, NY
I love these chips! And you cannot eat just one. I can usually polish an entire bag by myself. I love how inexpensive it is as well. I can usually get them at my supermarket for .99¢!
Toano, VA
My family devours these chips. Of all of the other brands, it's the lost flavorful honey BBQ flavor. And I like them because not only do they taste good, they are gluten free as well!!
Portsmouth , VA
I looooove these chips. They aren't to thick or thin. They have the best flavor. They aren't oily like other brands. They are delicious and always my first choice.
Fairfield, CT
They're pretty standard. Not the best, not the worst. But sometimes I crave Utz over other brands. There's definitely a difference, not necessarily good or bad.
Greensboro, NC
These are, by far, my favorite chips. The flavor is amazing. I always make sure to grab these before a road trip or day out on the lake!
Huntington, WV
Cheap chip, great taste! When I;m wanting something simple to go with my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I'll usually get UTZ.
Great snack to have !!! Its sweet and crispy, honestly better than other bbq chips. There’s no turning back after having these !!
Medford, MA
These are so good. The flavor is great, the taste is great, the crunch is great. The bag is filled up more than quarter- way too!
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THESE. These taste so good. They have a great flavor--sweet honey , bbq. I can't eat my sandwiches without these chips.
Hickory, NC
I get this chip regularly. My children loves them so much. It's really good. I like the taste of the honey BBQ flavor.

Looking for your answer?