BY UTZ

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Torula Yeast, Dehydrated Onion, Spices, Tomato Powder, Molasses Powder (Molasses, Maltodextrin), Brown Sugar, Honey Powder (Maltodextrin, Honey), Extractives Of Paprika, Fructose, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors. The Maltodextrin Is Derived From Corn.

Meaghan S.
I wish I could give these chips 10 stars. They’re my favorite chip in the whole world, I used to eat like a bag a week. They’re barbecue tasting but sweet at the same time. Each chip gets covered in flavor dusting so each chip is delicious.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
My family devours these chips. Of all of the other brands, it's the lost flavorful honey BBQ flavor. And I like them because not only do they taste good, they are gluten free as well!!
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
I love BBQ chips, they are my favorite type of chip and my favorite brand, they are delicious. I'm not a big chip person but when I am these are the ones I reach for.
Theresa A.
Gloucester, MA
These are my favorite chips. Love the honey barbecue flavor. I normally don't buy these but tried one day and they are my only chips now. Can't stop with just one. Price is not bad either. Definitely would recommend to anyone to try.
Missy S.
Oswego, NY
These are Good tasting chips.. I definitely have an issue with only eating a couple, which isn't Good on my part.. They are readily available in my stores, which is a plus.. The chips however are sometimes broken to crumbs in the bag.
Erika M.
This is my favorite honey BBQ flavor out there! You get such a nice taste of the tangy BBQ but also the sweet flavor of honey. The chips are perfectly coated in seasoning... Just wish they were ridge chips.
Ali M.
Stafford, VA
These aren't my go to brand or flavor because they have sooo much seasoning on them that it doesn't taste all that great but if my mom gets them I'll eat them. I just won't go out of my way to get them.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
My family just recently started eating these. They are really good. The chips are huge! I recommend buying them from tge dollar tree. Needless to say it's cheaper
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
I love these chips! And you cannot eat just one. I can usually polish an entire bag by myself. I love how inexpensive it is as well. I can usually get them at my supermarket for .99¢!
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA
I looooove these chips. They aren't to thick or thin. They have the best flavor. They aren't oily like other brands. They are delicious and always my first choice.