BY UTZ

Contains Wheat And Barley.

Wheat Flour, Salt, Corn Oil, Malt Syrup (Derived From Barley), Sugar, Yeast, Soda.

Naomi C.
Staten Island, NY
These pretzels are tasty and crisp. They are also fun to put out for the holidays. Fun for the whole family to enjoy. There isn't anything that is bad about it. I buy these pretzels every year and they are great. I recommend to all pretzel lovers.
Mylasia F.
New Castle
My absolute favorite kind of pretzels. They taste amazing hand size then great for any type of parties children will love them very affordable I always buy these I recommend for any type of location if it's on the party
Carol C.
Ringgold, VA
I love these salty pretzels, they're a great snack to have in the evening when hunger strikes. They're very affordable and the best part is their holiday shapes.
Casey J.
Sometimes hard to find but around Christmas time I like to dip these in white chocolate and sprinkle with Christmas colored sprinkles and they make an easy yummy treat for friends or neighbors for Christmas
Jessica F.
Kingsville, TX
These are so cute and perfect for holiday get togethers. They taste great, I used them as something to dip in some homemade dip I brought to a party. Everyone loved them.
Sarah L.
Cadillac, MI
We love Utz Holiday Shaped Pretzels! My son has special needs and doesn't often try new things, but we picked up these cute holiday shaped pretzels and he loves them. Compared to other brands we prefer Utz and love when they come out with something new. They are affordable and delicious. My other kids love it too. Great deal all around!
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Utz is a really good pretzel brand. It is always a reasonable price and never disatisfies. With the holidays approaching, I love how Utz has holiday shaped pretzels. It makes it more fun to eat, as well as make little treats for get togethers and parties.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I found a giant tub of these a few years back. These pretzels are so delicious and the giant tub lasted the entire holiday season. It took us about a month to eat it and the pretzels where just as good at the end of the month as they were at the beginning.
Sarah B.
Sioux City, IA
We get these each winter to dunk in white chocolate or drizzle in milk chocolate. They are salty and crispy. Love the Christmas shapes. Nice flavor alone but our holiday treats are always a hit when doctored up too!
Casey B.
Milford, DE
I have always enjoyed these. But now that I have a son and he has hit the toddler stage I am excited to buy these this year and hope he gets excited with the difference of a regular pretzel!