BY UTZ #52 in Pretzels

Emily G.
These were great to give for Halloween treats. They are very nice healthy alternative to candy. And the shapes were nice as well.
Amy C.
We really enjoy eating these at Halloween time. The kids like the pumpkin shaped pretzels. We usually try to get them every year.
Kelsey C.
Halethorpe, MD
My favorites! I took these to school with me all October!! They're so yummy and such a good snack for school I highly recommend
Brandi W.
Peru, IN
Great shapes for the kiddos. Great taste and is not filled with sugar like all the other Halloween treats. Great price as well!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love giving these out at Halloween because it better than giving out candy. I love the black and orange packaging. #Halloween
Kayla M.
Do not buy pretzels for halloween unless it's for yourself! Kids want candy or small toys. Pretzels are just as bad as raisins.
Ashlynn R.
Tyrone, GA
I loved receiving preztels over halloween. It gives you a great break from all the candy. It always puts a smile on my face.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
I bought these to give away for Halloween. It's a perfect portion size so you don't overeat. I would recommended as a snack.
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Perfect for Halloween time. Also good to stock on when they go on sale after the holiday because these make a perfect snack!
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Loved this pack for passing out to trick or treaters! Great alternative the sugary candy that is most of what the kids get
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer