BY UTZ #36 in Pretzels

Emily G.
Foodie Expert
These were great to give for Halloween treats. They are very nice healthy alternative to candy. And the shapes were nice as well.
Kayla M.
Foodie Expert
Do not buy pretzels for halloween unless it's for yourself! Kids want candy or small toys. Pretzels are just as bad as raisins.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love giving these out at Halloween because it better than giving out candy. I love the black and orange packaging. #Halloween
Brandi W.
Peru, IN
Great shapes for the kiddos. Great taste and is not filled with sugar like all the other Halloween treats. Great price as well!
Kelsey C.
Halethorpe, MD
My favorites! I took these to school with me all October!! They're so yummy and such a good snack for school I highly recommend
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for Halloween time. Also good to stock on when they go on sale after the holiday because these make a perfect snack!
Ashlynn R.
Tyrone, GA
Foodie Expert
I loved receiving preztels over halloween. It gives you a great break from all the candy. It always puts a smile on my face.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Foodie Expert
I bought these to give away for Halloween. It's a perfect portion size so you don't overeat. I would recommended as a snack.
Nena C.
Foodie Expert
I actually just both these to give out for Halloween. It's quick and easy and will give the kids something instead of candy
Matthew S.
Woodhaven, NY
Easy to pass out for the kids and healthier then candy. Plus easy to eat on the go just put in your pocket an your all set
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer