BY UTZ #52 in Pretzels

Joanne A.
Wilmington
I purchased these at Sam's club, great alternative to all the sugar and chocolate and it's priced right, bonus the container doubled as decor
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
These are a classic at Halloween time! They come in the cute little shapes! These are awesome for decorating various desserts for Halloween!
Deanna D.
These pretzel are pretty ordinary. They are crunchy and salty and are a great snack for work or on the go. The holiday shapes are also fun!
Tina S.
Wrightsville
Love these! I've purchased these many times for both my kids to give out at school! The individual bags are wonderful! Definitely recommend
Genette E.
Toronto, OH
They are the perfect snack size and taste as great as a full size pretzel. Add some peanut butter or a chocolate spread and go to heaven.
alexandra v.
Halloween related things are my favorite!! They are so awesome. Plus I love pretzels. They are the perfect size for my songs lunch box.
Paige M.
Yes love these ones don't know why but the Halloween ones are the shit. So good I always got happy when I was younger during Halloween.
Jessica D.
Love the utz Halloween shaped pretzels there great for the holiday party. I use them every year. Even covers them in melted chocolate
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I always buy this big container of Utz pretzels around Halloween. The bags are small, but they're great for a snack & taste so good!
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
The Halloween pretzels one of the favorite things my kids have at Halloween I also love The Hanover brand and I think it's better
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer