BY UTZ #36 in Pretzels

Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Foodie Expert
It's Halloween pretzels are the best for trick or treating. Kids really love the fun shapes and small packages and parents can appreciate the healthier options in their kids buckets! We got ours this year at Walmart!
Olivia L.
Charleston, ME
Good for a snack or if you want to be different this Halloween season instead of the typical candy handed out. This is quick and easy to give out and they are affordable. Good taste and would recommend!
Pat C.
Foodie Expert
Those pretzel treats are so cute... Are bats & pumpkin shaped. So delicious and perfect to Halloween day! Came in a littles separate bags. I love it! I highly recommend it.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
My high school students really like when I pass out something other than just candy on Halloween. They really appreciate this salty snack and I never have any leftovers.
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA
Gave these out during our neighborhood's trick or treating and they were a hit. The kids were happy and the parents were happy. I would say they are much healthier than what was others were giving and a nice change from all the sugar.
Monika B.
Belmont, CA
If you want something salty and sweet this is for you! My mom as a teacher loves to give these out in her holloween goodie bags 🤗😈 they're so much fun for the kids!
chelsea s.
I actually really like getting these on Halloween. I like the festive shapes and it's something that can be handed out to trick or treaters instead of candy.
Melissa K.
Deptford
My house is the one that gives out pretzels for Halloween. We don't get a lot of kids so usually I end up using these as my snack to take to work and school.
Hannah G.
ardsley, NY
These are the best worst pretzels ever. Nothing says Halloween more than the pumpkin and bat shaped pretzels. They’re cheap and terrible but also delicious
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
Love these little snack bags . Their perfect to take with you if your out and about . The perfect amount to tie you over . Utz pretzels are my favorite !
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer