BY UTZ #52 in Pretzels

Olivia L.
Charleston, ME
Good for a snack or if you want to be different this Halloween season instead of the typical candy handed out. This is quick and easy to give out and they are affordable. Good taste and would recommend!
Pat C.
Those pretzel treats are so cute... Are bats & pumpkin shaped. So delicious and perfect to Halloween day! Came in a littles separate bags. I love it! I highly recommend it.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My high school students really like when I pass out something other than just candy on Halloween. They really appreciate this salty snack and I never have any leftovers.
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA
Gave these out during our neighborhood's trick or treating and they were a hit. The kids were happy and the parents were happy. I would say they are much healthier than what was others were giving and a nice change from all the sugar.
Yenice R.
Suwanee, GA
Bought these for our trick or treaters this past Halloween & they were a hit! The kids and especially parents loved them so much. It was a little change from usual candy! I will most definitely be purchasing again for next Halloween
Gabriela G.
These are perfect for any halloween candy bags or just by itself handing them out on Halloween day. Perfect snack size, very enjoyable! I recommend them to anyone who wants a on the go snack.
Monika B.
Belmont, CA
If you want something salty and sweet this is for you! My mom as a teacher loves to give these out in her holloween goodie bags 🤗😈 they're so much fun for the kids!
chelsea s.
I actually really like getting these on Halloween. I like the festive shapes and it's something that can be handed out to trick or treaters instead of candy.
Melissa K.
Deptford
My house is the one that gives out pretzels for Halloween. We don't get a lot of kids so usually I end up using these as my snack to take to work and school.
Hannah G.
Ardsley, NY
These are the best worst pretzels ever. Nothing says Halloween more than the pumpkin and bat shaped pretzels. They’re cheap and terrible but also delicious
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer