BY UTZ #36 in Pretzels

Jessica L.
Staten Island, NY
I have been getting these pretzels for as long as I can remember. They are the perfect snack and treat to give out to trick-or-treaters. And they are probably healthier than all the candy kids get in their goodie bags. Sometimes I feel like they have a burnt taste to them but overall they have always been my favorite halloween snack.
Aida S.
Foodie Expert
I love these to mix in with the usual Halloween treats I give out! It makes for a nice change from all the candy and I think it's a slightly healthier way to distribute something festive for Halloween. I also like to keep a few around for myself and my family because they're the ideal size to take with you and snack on.
Arlev S.
Union, NJ
UTZ halloween pretzels are shaped in halloween themed things (bats, etc). And tastes just like the regular UTZ thin pretzels, but is a little too salty for my taste.
Tatriana C.
I love these pretzels! They're not super salted and have the JUST the right amount of salt and pretzel taste, I buy these every year for myself! I don't even give them out cause I love them so much! I'll keep buying them for sure :)
Katrina M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
Foodie Expert
I just finished my last bag of these! They are yummy! I am a repeat customer!!! These are not super expensive they are very affordable. I would say they are so good I know the kids did not like getting these but it's better then candy!
Morgan P.
Foodie Expert
These are great for kids on Halloween, whether you're packing a cute holiday lunchbox or handing out to your Trick or Treaters! And it won't even give your kids a sugar rush or keep them up all night ;)
Bianka R.
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are great. We love them great to give out as treat bags. We give these out to all the kids who trick or treat. It meet all of our expectations. My boys love to take them to school for all there class mates.
Stephanie F.
Kenova, WV
Love utz pretzels for a mid day snack. I lile to take my pretzel and dip it in sour cream. Yum! They are crunchy and the sour cream is cold amd tangy..it makes a great combo.
Sarah B.
Olivet, MI
Classic snack food! Would always recommend. Perfect amount of salt on those twists. There as healthy as a pretzel can get but they're amazing so you should definite get yourself some
Lauren S.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are really good to hand out for Halloween. They are a good price and have a decent amount in each bag. Kids and adults alike really like them because they are fun to eat as well as delicious!
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer