BY UTZ #40 in Pretzels

Gabriela G.
These are perfect for any halloween candy bags or just by itself handing them out on Halloween day. Perfect snack size, very enjoyable! I recommend them to anyone who wants a on the go snack.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
Foodie Expert
This has been a great alternative for those trick or treaters. With many people trying to limit sugar this offers a great change of pace. My kids loved the Halloween shapes. It is great to have another choice for treat giving.
Belle W.
Liberty , NC
I bought these on sale after Halloween and they are now way past their expiration date. They are still great, crunchy, salty and fresh tasting. I will buy these again for sure. Perfect snack for after school.
Jennifer L.
Fort Riley
Our favorite to buy at Halloween. We pack them in our lunches for school as hand out to trick or treaters. Great alternative to candy. Love the fun designs of pumpkins and bats
Shannon C.
Murray, UT
Foodie Expert
I buy these every year for my office Halloween treat to everyone. I like that so many come in a pack and I can usually get a really good deal on it and still keep the quality.
Jessica S.
Middletown, NJ
Foodie Expert
Perfect for giving out on Halloween in order to be somewhat different. They taste amazing, and the single servings make it easy to watch how much you eat. Will always give out to trick-or-treaters
Salihah G.
Always have been good. I give them to the kids for Halloween and they enjoy it and come back for more and I recommend it to anybody who likes salt or likes a rough texture.
Verenice C.
Pecos, TX
I love these preztels to pass out during halloween time!! They're very convenient to pass out, and kids love them. Even I sneak a bag or two when I'm passing them out, they're really good. 10/10 for me lol
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Foodie Expert
These are a great treat for the kids halloween parties, we're always trying to find some new and different things in order to not just give out the same boring candy each year and finding these pretzels was perfect for us. I also love that when a child has an allergy to chocolate or dairy we have an alternate treat.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are a great alternative to handing out halloween candy. They are a healthy and tasty snack that will compliment the chocolate kids will undoubtedly eat with it. Or parents, lol. We love Utz pretzels year round, and it is great that they come in individual servings. Portion control at its finest and a stay fresh seal for a crispy crunch every time!
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer