BY UTZ #36 in Pretzels

Emma J.
Woodstown, NJ
They come in individual packaging, great for throwing in lunchboxes or grabbing a quick snack alternative, even if you want another pack (or 5). These are awesome if you're looking for a delicious healthier alternative than your average bag of cookies, chips, or just junk in general.
Samantha H.
Wiggins, CO
We got these for the trick or treaters but ended up going out and buying more candy and keeping these for ourselves lol. They were very tasty and the shapes were too cute! Can't wait until next year when I can find them again!
Jill K.
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are really good for kids lunches. The only problem is there very few pretzels in 1 bag. Overall, these pretzels are good. I would recommend to anyone with elementary aged kids.
Cheryl V.
My kids love the UTZ Halloween pretzels because they have fun shapes like bats! I purchase them at my local grocer and they are very affordable. I buy them every year when they come out around halloween. I also buy the individual packages to give out to trick or treaters.
marie v.
Brookline, MA
Honestly so good and the perfect sized snack pack. Never go bad and perfect for throwing in your purse or car. Easily satisfied a salty tooth and look forward to keeping these in the house year round. They're not just for kids! Highly recommend.
simran l.
Somerset, NJ
Cute packaging! Perfect amount of salt!! Love to give these to kids on halloween! The packaging makes them festive to hand out and they're even individually wrapped making it easy to give one kid each! Also, it must be a great snack while they're trick or treating!
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
Great pretzels that are always a hit. This is the only brand I get! I love this for just whenever I need something salty or what is great, I grab this for tricker treaters.
Nicole B.
Omg I used to love to get these when trick or treating every one else wanted the candy I wanted Th pretzels. The are inexpensive and they met my expectations. I would definitely buy again and recommend them to anyone
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
Foodie Expert
They're really salty. But I like the idea and for Halloween it's a great treat to give. Much healthier for kids than candy. I just hate how saltier they are but it's fun for the kids I always buy them for Halloween
Yenice R.
Suwanee, GA
Bought these for our trick or treaters this past Halloween & they were a hit! The kids and especially parents loved them so much. It was a little change from usual candy! I will most definitely be purchasing again for next Halloween
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer