BY UTZ #36 in Pretzels

Patrick K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these pretzels. The small packs that they put out for Halloween are perfect to give you a glimpse into how much you actually eat. Be it one bag or 40, I stop when I choose to stop. Sooo good.
Amy D.
Erie, PA
The perfect snack for any Halloween event! The pretzels taste amazing with the perfect amount of salt and the package size is perfect for a snack day or trick or treating!!!!
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
Foodie Expert
These are always a cute halloween treat! Stick it in a school lunch, or bring it to you with work for a fun festive snack. They're affordable and they come around every time in bulk during the holiday season! Definitely would recommend if you like embracing the holiday spirit.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
Yes, these are "halloween" pretzels, but honestly, I purchase them year round. They taste amazing--not too salty-- and they are so cute! They come in the cutest shapes, such as bats and pumpkins, and if you are around kids, they will have so much fun comparing the pretzels they get out of the bag. Definitely a great price for how much you're getting.
Yennifer R.
Foodie Expert
Love these pretzels!! They have the perfect amount of salt on them. They're extremely affordable, it's a great price for the amount you get. I bought these at Costco where a I got a great deal for these tasty treats. Highly recommend for kids because of all the fun Halloween shapes inside.
Kristina J.
It's so rare for me to find perfectly salty pretzels, but these are awesome. They are perfectly salty and they have a good ratio of salt to pretzel. One of the best pretzels I've ate yet, and I plan to get a whole lot more in the future!
Alexa M.
Rio Rancho, NM
These pretzels are very salty and satisfy any craving I have for salt. They taste like any other pretzel and are really good. I would recommend buying this, as they are truly good and are individually packaged which helps when you need to take a snack on the go.
Angelique Q.
Use these every year for Halloween! The kids love the bats and pumpkin shapes and taste. They are salted the perfect amount just to add some favor. I love them myself and find myself sneaking some for me from the kids.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
Foodie Expert
Ok I know that it isn't October but you guys...these were and still are the best pretzels ever. They come in a small little bag but is a great snack for kids. I love the shapes of them and think that all should buy these and give them out for Halloween. Great for all ages.
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these they are great to give out during Halloween and they are a very tasty snack I love them I wish they would come like that I'm not sure if they do I haven't seen but if anyone has I'd like a heads up because Its great when I go out with my son just put one in his bag and ready anytime any place!
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer