BY UTZ #52 in Pretzels

Amy D.
Erie, PA
The perfect snack for any Halloween event! The pretzels taste amazing with the perfect amount of salt and the package size is perfect for a snack day or trick or treating!!!!
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
These are always a cute halloween treat! Stick it in a school lunch, or bring it to you with work for a fun festive snack. They're affordable and they come around every time in bulk during the holiday season! Definitely would recommend if you like embracing the holiday spirit.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Yes, these are "halloween" pretzels, but honestly, I purchase them year round. They taste amazing--not too salty-- and they are so cute! They come in the cutest shapes, such as bats and pumpkins, and if you are around kids, they will have so much fun comparing the pretzels they get out of the bag. Definitely a great price for how much you're getting.
Yennifer R.
Love these pretzels!! They have the perfect amount of salt on them. They're extremely affordable, it's a great price for the amount you get. I bought these at Costco where a I got a great deal for these tasty treats. Highly recommend for kids because of all the fun Halloween shapes inside.
Kristina J.
It's so rare for me to find perfectly salty pretzels, but these are awesome. They are perfectly salty and they have a good ratio of salt to pretzel. One of the best pretzels I've ate yet, and I plan to get a whole lot more in the future!
Alexa M.
Rio Rancho, NM
These pretzels are very salty and satisfy any craving I have for salt. They taste like any other pretzel and are really good. I would recommend buying this, as they are truly good and are individually packaged which helps when you need to take a snack on the go.
Angelique Q.
Use these every year for Halloween! The kids love the bats and pumpkin shapes and taste. They are salted the perfect amount just to add some favor. I love them myself and find myself sneaking some for me from the kids.
Bree C.
Lees Summit, MO
I love how fun and exciting Halloween is, but let's be honest....kids get too much candy. That's why I love these Utz pretzel packs! They are the perfect on the go snack, won't melt or rot your teeth and come in fun Halloween shapes. The pretzel is thin, crispy and salty- the perfect combination!
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
Ok I know that it isn't October but you guys...these were and still are the best pretzels ever. They come in a small little bag but is a great snack for kids. I love the shapes of them and think that all should buy these and give them out for Halloween. Great for all ages.
Kim V.
Springfield, Missouri
I would recommend these pretzels at any time of the day. I love them, the kids love them, and when they come out in this big plastic tons in black and red tones it makes them even better!! We all love Halloween and this product makes our Halloween even better.
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer