BY UTZ #36 in Pretzels

Sara B.
Athens, WV
My kids beg for these every year. They loves these in their lunches, as a snack, with dips, and with soup.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Foodie Expert
These are so festive and tasty! I love the fun halloween shapes and colors without messing up the taste.
JELYN H.
Albuquerque
love buying the individual pretzels. great to hand them.out for halloween! Safe for little kids to eat.
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
These are really good! My family & I usually buy these to snack on an watch a movie. Really good taste
Amanda R.
Steger, IL
I bought these for last year's Halloween and I had a pack and they were actually very tasting. Loved !!
Kelly B.
Always stale I don't understand it its like they never throw them
Out
And send the same out
Every year
jaclyn m.
Shelton, CT
best to hand out for trick or treaters
they are so good when you just want to grab something quickly
Sherrica J.
Woodbridge, VA
Foodie Expert
We had these for the kids Halloween party this year, everyone loved them. Good treat for goodie bags.
Madison Z.
Love these! So cute and fun for snacking during the Halloween season! Utz Halloween Pretzel
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Foodie Expert
I love and eat these every year at Halloween and love using these as treat to pass out to the kiddies
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer