BY UTZ #52 in Pretzels

Arcelia B.
Staten Island, NY
My kid loved it. I loved it. Salty to perfection and the fun shapes made them fun to play with before eating.
Sara B.
Athens, WV
My kids beg for these every year. They loves these in their lunches, as a snack, with dips, and with soup.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
These are so festive and tasty! I love the fun halloween shapes and colors without messing up the taste.
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
Always stale I don't understand it its like they never throw them
Out
And send the same out
Every year
Amanda R.
Steger, IL
I bought these for last year's Halloween and I had a pack and they were actually very tasting. Loved !!
JELYN H.
Albuquerque
love buying the individual pretzels. great to hand them.out for halloween! Safe for little kids to eat.
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
These are really good! My family & I usually buy these to snack on an watch a movie. Really good taste
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love and eat these every year at Halloween and love using these as treat to pass out to the kiddies
Madison Z.
Love these! So cute and fun for snacking during the Halloween season! Utz Halloween Pretzel
Sherrica J.
Woodbridge, VA
We had these for the kids Halloween party this year, everyone loved them. Good treat for goodie bags.
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer