BY UTZ #36 in Pretzels

Kelly B.
Always stale I don't understand it its like they never throw them
Out
And send the same out
Every year
Amanda R.
Steger, IL
I bought these for last year's Halloween and I had a pack and they were actually very tasting. Loved !!
Jessica L.
Staten Island, NY
I have been getting these pretzels for as long as I can remember. They are the perfect snack and treat to give out to trick-or-treaters. And they are probably healthier than all the candy kids get in their goodie bags. Sometimes I feel like they have a burnt taste to them but overall they have always been my favorite halloween snack.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Foodie Expert
The Halloween pretzels one of the favorite things my kids have at Halloween I also love The Hanover brand and I think it's better
Kelsey C.
Halethorpe, MD
My favorites! I took these to school with me all October!! They're so yummy and such a good snack for school I highly recommend
Danielle Z.
Foodie Expert
Such a little kid snack but i love em! Absolutely great lol perfect quick snap for on the go.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Foodie Expert
I love and eat these every year at Halloween and love using these as treat to pass out to the kiddies
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Loved this pack for passing out to trick or treaters! Great alternative the sugary candy that is most of what the kids get
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
Love these little snack bags . Their perfect to take with you if your out and about . The perfect amount to tie you over . Utz pretzels are my favorite !
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Foodie Expert
I bought these to give away for Halloween. It's a perfect portion size so you don't overeat. I would recommended as a snack.
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer