BY UTZ #52 in Pretzels

Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Great for trick or treating !!! You can pick these up at any local target or grocery store for the Halloween season
Courtney A.
Albany, KY
For plain pretzels, hear were a hit with trick or treaters. We keep them on hand now for my toddler. He loves them.
Ofelia B.
Farmingville, NY
Great for serve at parties , mix it with anything you want. Not too salty but a little too much of food coloring
Breanna K.
Jackson, SC
I absolutely love these!! They're sooo delicious and it's perfect for kids!!! The trick or treaters loved these!!
Melissa S.
Havelock, NC
Love giving these put to the kids a perfect non candy snack i appreciate a healthy alternative to all the sweets
Mariah B.
I loved getting these for Halloween I would melt the chocolate bars in the microwave and dip my pretzels in it.
Britnie H.
Lexington, NC
These are great I have them out on Halloween they are perfect sizing along with great for snacking on the go!!
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Where can you find this product i would reccomend this to people who having a halloween party its not costly
lizz c.
Besssssstttt pretzelsss everrrr!!!!! Seriously i dont know why they dont make all their pretzels like these!
Naya S.
Norfolk, VA
They have a nice crunch and salt balance to them and good prices I love Iove love pretzels I recommend these!
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer