BY UTZ #52 in Pretzels

Katana S.
My kids loves pretzel and we go through this once a week. I suppose this is better than chips since this isn't fried
La S.
Bedford
These pretzels are so delicious!!! And perfect for Halloween I personally love drizzling chocolate onto them so yummy
Kayla B.
One of my favorite treats from Halloween even though it's just pretzels. The shapes make it more fun and interesting
lauren h.
Loves this, come individual packaged. Great for a healthy salty snack. And for Halloween give always instead of candy
Dallface D.
Lafayette, CO
These were a great touch to my Halloween party and the flavor is awesome. Everyone enjoyed them until they were gone.
Kelsey P.
cliffside park
I always get this year around. They are small cute pretzels everyone enjoys. They are so good and salty everytime.
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
These are sooooo delish and fresh these pretzels!!!!! Yummm yum! Love these so much will deff be buying them again!
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
These are great pretzels that you can share with all your fall guest, even the dressed up ones! You will love them!
Ashley K.
Jessup, MD
Great snack to give out to trick or treaters on Halloween! Tasty and snack size so great for a after dinner snack.
Taylor M.
Stockertown, PA
These are the.best.in.the.world. I wish they were not only around at Halloween time because I would buy them 24/7!
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer