BY UTZ #23 in Pretzels

Jenna R.
Great alternative to traditional Halloween candy. Convenient for busy Mom's as a on-the-go snack.
Katana S.
Foodie Expert
My kids loves pretzel and we go through this once a week. I suppose this is better than chips since this isn't fried
Sarah B.
Olivet, MI
Classic snack food! Would always recommend. Perfect amount of salt on those twists. There as healthy as a pretzel can get but they're amazing so you should definite get yourself some
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
For Halloween we hand these out to the trick-or-treaters instead of candy and the kids love it
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are sooooo delish and fresh these pretzels!!!!! Yummm yum! Love these so much will deff be buying them again!
Jessica H.
Foodie Expert
Buy these every year to give out!! I loved getting them as a kid!!! A lot more comes in a small pack then you think!!!
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Foodie Expert
These are great pretzels that you can share with all your fall guest, even the dressed up ones! You will love them!
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA
Gave these out during our neighborhood's trick or treating and they were a hit. The kids were happy and the parents were happy. I would say they are much healthier than what was others were giving and a nice change from all the sugar.
Jessica D.
Foodie Expert
Love the utz Halloween shaped pretzels there great for the holiday party. I use them every year. Even covers them in melted chocolate
Stephanie F.
Kenova, WV
Love utz pretzels for a mid day snack. I lile to take my pretzel and dip it in sour cream. Yum! They are crunchy and the sour cream is cold amd tangy..it makes a great combo.
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer