BY UTZ #36 in Pretzels

Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Loved this pack for passing out to trick or treaters! Great alternative the sugary candy that is most of what the kids get
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
Love pretzels ! They taste so good and I love dipping them in chocolate ! 😍 great for snacks and of course for Halloween
Haley P.
Pelion, SC
I love pretzels so much they are one of my favorite things to snack ok they are so yummy. I love Halloween time so much.
Jessica H.
Foodie Expert
Buy these every year to give out!! I loved getting them as a kid!!! A lot more comes in a small pack then you think!!!
Reina R.
Foodie Expert
Súper súper bien estos productos,😎😘😍uso diario para el hogar y Prats todas las familias,para utincirios de los demás😙👍👌
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
Ultz Halloween Pretzels are a great treat for Halloween! My son absolutely loves getting these while Trick Or Treating!
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Do not give these out on halloween! The kids will be disappointed! Great for a school snack though around the holidays
Tabatha L.
West Salem , OH
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite pretzels I was just telling my boyfriend how much I love them haha they taste great and look cute
marylou a.
brings a good amount but isn't fairly priced and also goes by quickly and the bags do not contain much pretzels inside.
lauren h.
Loves this, come individual packaged. Great for a healthy salty snack. And for Halloween give always instead of candy
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer