BY UTZ #52 in Pretzels

Vanessa L.
These pretzels are great on Halloween season they are the perfect treat for all the little ones in your life you can also use them for Halloween treats for the kids school since they are pretzels and not chips the school allows them
Kathryn G.
Longmont, CO
My kids love these. Great treat that mom doesn’t feel to guilty giving to them. Easy pack to take to school parties or in lunch boxes. Taste great and a great value. We will keep buying these in the future!
Franki H.
Swansea, IL
These are the cutest halloween pretzel treats! They have the typical Utz pretzel great flavor and texture, but are in a cute little pumpkin shape. They are the perfect size for a quick snack to tide you over until your next meal. They would also be a great less sugary treat to hand out for kids on Halloween.
Katelynn M.
Bloomsdale , MO
I love these because lots of children don’t necessarily want just candy in their bags! But these pretzels are the perfect mix of crunchy and salty. I like eating them for little snacks because they come prepackaged in little bags. You can find them at most grocery stores or Walmart!
Celeste F.
Culver City, CA
I love love love these! They are a great alternative to giving out sugar and they have super cute designs. I normally buy these from Costco and they are super reasonably prices for the amount you get. All the kids in my neighborhood love them as well :)
Maria De Jesus B.
A wonderful, salty treat! My husband and I LOVE snacks! These are perfect for including in a goodie bag with other Halloween treats!! An absolute delight and a change from just candy. A classic, crisp pretzel to satisfy your snacky appetite.
Samantha B.
Sterling, VA
I love having healthy treats to share with our kids and trick or treaters! The festive packaging really gets them excited and I love knowing the portions are appropriate and delicious!
cassy m.
Festus
We brought these last year for the kids and they loved them they kept eating them and ate them all thank you for making such a great product and plus the bucket has great uses after the pretzels are gone
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
My son and I love it. They have the perfect amount of salt and very good flavor. it is certainly a good snack option and this halloween size is so perfect to give them to children.
Natalie P.
Bryan, OH
Utz Halloween Pretzels are the perfect balance with all the other candies kids get with trick or treating! They're just the right amount of saltiness to counter all the sugar and sweetness of chocolate.
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer