BY UTZ #36 in Pretzels

Franki H.
Belleville, IL
These are the cutest halloween pretzel treats! They have the typical Utz pretzel great flavor and texture, but are in a cute little pumpkin shape. They are the perfect size for a quick snack to tide you over until your next meal. They would also be a great less sugary treat to hand out for kids on Halloween.
Bree C.
Lees Summit, MO
Foodie Expert
I love how fun and exciting Halloween is, but let's be honest....kids get too much candy. That's why I love these Utz pretzel packs! They are the perfect on the go snack, won't melt or rot your teeth and come in fun Halloween shapes. The pretzel is thin, crispy and salty- the perfect combination!
Katelynn M.
Bloomsdale , MO
I love these because lots of children don’t necessarily want just candy in their bags! But these pretzels are the perfect mix of crunchy and salty. I like eating them for little snacks because they come prepackaged in little bags. You can find them at most grocery stores or Walmart!
Kim V.
Springfield, Missouri
Foodie Expert
I would recommend these pretzels at any time of the day. I love them, the kids love them, and when they come out in this big plastic tons in black and red tones it makes them even better!! We all love Halloween and this product makes our Halloween even better.
Celeste F.
Culver City , CA
I love love love these! They are a great alternative to giving out sugar and they have super cute designs. I normally buy these from Costco and they are super reasonably prices for the amount you get. All the kids in my neighborhood love them as well :)
Maria De Jesus B.
Foodie Expert
A wonderful, salty treat! My husband and I LOVE snacks! These are perfect for including in a goodie bag with other Halloween treats!! An absolute delight and a change from just candy. A classic, crisp pretzel to satisfy your snacky appetite.
Samantha B.
Sterling, VA
I love having healthy treats to share with our kids and trick or treaters! The festive packaging really gets them excited and I love knowing the portions are appropriate and delicious!
cassy m.
Festus
We brought these last year for the kids and they loved them they kept eating them and ate them all thank you for making such a great product and plus the bucket has great uses after the pretzels are gone
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
My son and I love it. They have the perfect amount of salt and very good flavor. it is certainly a good snack option and this halloween size is so perfect to give them to children.
Natalie P.
Bryan, OH
Utz Halloween Pretzels are the perfect balance with all the other candies kids get with trick or treating! They're just the right amount of saltiness to counter all the sugar and sweetness of chocolate.
37734CRISTHINA N.
me encanta comprar los pretzels individuales. grande a la mano them.out para Halloween!  Seguro para los niños pequeños para comer