Utz Halloween Mini Cheese Balls uploaded by Michelle S.Utz Halloween Mini Cheese Balls uploaded by Brittany w.Utz Halloween Mini Cheese Balls uploaded by Rachael  M.

BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Receive one 15 oz. Barrels of Utz Halloween Mini Cheese Balls. 60 Snack Bags per Barrel. Made with Real Cheese, these make the perfect little tangy handouts. see more...

Rachel W.
USA
These mini bags of mini Cheese Balls by UTZ. The come in a large plastic barrel. With your choice of purple or orange color barrel. These are prefect for not only those, Trick-or-treat snacks you need to pass out to those Ghost and Gobblins, that may come around. They are also perfect for lunches, snacks, or on go. I purchased this at Sam's club. I thought it was a great value when it comes to the price of similar pre packaged snacks. I would suggest that you pick some up the next time you are out.
Lindzie B.
It was cheap and easy to hand out to all the kids. I got the tub at SAMs club. It had cheese balls and pretzels. It was way cheaper than getting multiple bags of candy. I would recommend, but kids generally don't like getting anything other than chocolate LOL
Kelly M.
I got these as an alternative to handing out just candy. I plan on giving one candy item and one of these non candy snacks to our trick or treaters. I may have to go back and get another one of these since they are so convenient to snack from as well!
Valeria A.
Oklahoma City , OK
So apart from giving out candy, who doesn’t enjoy getting a nice mini bag of cheese balls when they go trick or treating?? I love to add variety to my candy bucket and this is the perfect snack. You can buy it at your local drugstore and it’s very affordable for the quantity that you get.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
My son got these for the first time a few days ago, he says they're awful but I like them better than the typical cheese balls/puffs. I love that they are individually wrapped and a great alternative to just giving out candy.
Doddi G.
My Favorite Halloween treat! I love seeing things like chips and cheese balls and pretzels in my kids trick or treat bags. Its awesome! Something I definitly look forward to every single year!
tracy l.
Alabaster, AL
We use these for the littles that cannot eat candy. We take it to day care parties. They are really good and the kids love them. They are affordable and enough for the whole class. I would recommend them.
Laura V.
dallas
best halloween spooky snack to get in the mood for a spooky time! my little cousins love these, same as the cheese puffs but taste better cus of the packaging lol 😉 would recommend to everyone.
Endy G.
Omg i love these. These are amazing we got some for Halloween and my toddler loves them love that they come in a snack bag.They even taste good.U can even mix it up with other kids snacks :)
Erica S.
great alternative to just handing out candy. Good for the kids who have candy allergies or smaller babies wjo cant eat candy yet or for school parties