BY UTZ

Contains Soy And Sesame Seeds.

Whole Grain Corn Flour, Vegetable Oil (Corn Oil And/Or Canola Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil), Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seed, Oat Fiber, Dried Cane Syrup, White Toasted Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed, Quinoa, Soy Protein Isolate, Sea Salt.

Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
When I was younger, my mom used to take me to the local sub shop for a sandwich and a bag of Utz chips. Being older and now (and gluten free) I was thrilled to see the brand I loved as a kid makes a yummy GF chip!
Kim R.
Shipman, VA
I served these at a party recently and they were a huge hit! Everyone thought because it was "multigrain" and gluten free that they wouldn't be good, but they were all surprised! Just the right amount of salt. A good, hearty tasting chip that doesn't break with dips. One of our family favorites!
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
These chips were okay. I personally did not like the aftertaste they left in your mouth. I decided to try them because I wanted chips that were Gluten Free. These did not satisfy my tastes.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Love these. Great taste. Like that there gluten free and are multi grain. Very crunchy. Awesome chips that you can feel good to eat and share.
Gwyn B.
Quakertown, PA
I use these for all of my parties and events, I love
them, they are multigrain, but they have one of
the best flavors, our family loves them.
Macy H.
I think these tortilla tips are delicious. I usually dip tortilla chips in salsa or queso but sometimes I find myself eating these plain.
Shana C.
Baked to perfection! A hearty snap that is mouthwatering good. When ever I travel down the chip aisle I go straight for t he pretzels.
Kathryn G.
Strong chip perfect for salsa and scooping. Super yummy and gluten free! My boyfriend agrees- these are better than tostitos scoops.
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
These are great chips . I make taco salad with these and it is super delicious. It could be served with salsa and cheese as well.
Bryanne E.
Deale,MD
These are great chips! they are gluten free and made with healthy ingredients. The best part of them is they taste delicious.