Food & SnacksBakeryTortillas & WrapsUTZ
Gluten Free Multigrain Dipping Tortilla Chips - 95oz

Utz Gluten Free Multigrain Dipping Tortilla Chips - 9.5oz

by UTZ

Contains Soy And Sesame Seeds.

Whole Grain Corn Flour, Vegetable Oil (Corn Oil And/Or Canola Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil), Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seed, Oat Fiber, Dried Cane Syrup, White Toasted Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed, Quinoa, Soy Protein Isolate, Sea Salt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Gluten Free Multigrain Dipping Tortilla Chips - 9.5oz!
Michele P.
Neptune
These are so Good! They are definitely worth the buy! They taste just like tortilla chips but they are so much better for you!
Anelfi M.
Bronx, NY
Pretty bland I didn't really enjoy them I guess they're for people who can't have child if then good alternative
Emi M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are super good for get togethers. Especially, if you pair it together with some buffalo chicken dip!
Danielle R.
When I was younger, my mom used to take me to the local sub shop for a sandwich and a bag of Utz chips. Being older and now (and gluten free) I was thrilled to see the brand I loved as a kid makes a yummy GF chip!
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
Our 7 year old is gluten free. he loves these as a snack. very light and crunchy. if it makes him happy, makes us happy!
Gwyn B.
Quakertown, PA
I use these for all of my parties and events, I love them, they are multigrain, but they have one of the best flavors, our family loves them.
Kathryn G.
Strong chip perfect for salsa and scooping. Super yummy and gluten free! My boyfriend agrees- these are better than tostitos scoops.
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
These chips were okay. I personally did not like the aftertaste they left in your mouth. I decided to try them because I wanted chips that were Gluten Free. These did not satisfy my tastes.
Macy H.
Carlsbad, CA
I think these tortilla tips are delicious. I usually dip tortilla chips in salsa or queso but sometimes I find myself eating these plain.
Meredith M.
These are super addicting! A great, crunchy chip that has yummy, good-for-you ingredients!

Looking for your answer?