BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are these super spicy or are they toned down a bit? I pre...1 Answers
Brenda D.
Joliet, IL
I love these, kettle cooked chips are my favorites but the zing from the jalapeños add a perfect kick to compliment the chip. Because of this I prefer jalapeño flavored chips to be kettle cooked because they go hand in hand so well with these chips! They add a bit of spice to your taste buds, but light enough for you to eat comfortably, yum!
Margo J.
Hyde Park, VT
I personally think the flavor of all UTZ chips leaves every other chip in the market in the dust. In all honesty they should charge more, doritos gets almost $5 a bag yet most UTZ are around $2 and are worth WAY more. Great job UTZ~
Deiby A.
I don't know what's the whole deal with that gluten free foods craze and I was skeptical at first, but when I tried this kind I didn't notice s difference vs the regular ones. so they're very good
Katherine S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Do not let "gluten free" scare you people!! These chips are great!! I tried them at my boyfriends house because his mom can't eat gluten and they are AMAZING!! I love them.
Briana B.
I never had this flavor. But I love the smoking sweet flavored ones. These are a great snack to munch on during the day or as a midnight snack.
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
These are really yummy. Not as good as the Lay's or Kettle brand jalapeno IMO, but still very good. Spicy and crispy and delicious.
Rachel K.
Decatur, GA
Gluten free heaven! Especially if you love a little spice. These are awesome! Perfect balance of salty, crispy and a little kick!
Antone’ M.
Lincoln University
This brand of this flavor is good. It’s not my favorite brand for these chips but they’re very easily sold in more places.
Tiffany C.
mays landing, nj
These are amazing and have a nice tangyness to them. Good for parties or get togethers, your friends would love them.
Melody W.
Brattleboro, VT
Once a bag is opened that's the end for that bag. It's never put back in the cabinet. WE EAT THE WHOLE DAMN THING!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Are these super spicy or are they toned down a bit? I prefer less spicy for sure so if these are "over the top", I can't be doing that to my mouth!