Utz Gluten Free Cheese Balls uploaded by Heather F.Utz Gluten Free Cheese Balls uploaded by Maftuna K.Utz Gluten Free Cheese Balls uploaded by Taylor C.

BY UTZ

Contains Milk

Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola, Sunflower, Safflower), Whey, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Milkfat, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Buttermilk Solids, Natural Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Yellow #6, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Yellow #5, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Buy on Walmart
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
These cheese balls are a big hit with my daughter who is 2. For some reason these are listed under baby food but they are good for all ages. Personally I favor the taste of Puff Cheetos better, however the ball shapes are perfect for popping the whole thing in your mouth for a quick snack!
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
These are delicious and addicting. They're super cheesy and bite sized. I love them to have around for when there are a ton of people over. The only thing I don't like is how much thy stick to my mouth/gums, but you'll get that with any cheesy puff product.
Ashkhen S.
This is the best and it will make you buy more. If you eat in portions and save alot for other days, it will last long. I could finish this in one day but I love taking my time eating it. It's really good, amazing price and enough for alot of people. You should totally buy it.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Honestly they taste pretty cheap but it seems like everyone still loves them. They aren't too cheap in price actually but they come with a lot... so much in fact we usually have to throw them out because the container they come In don't keep them fresh they usually end up stale
Amanda S.
Knoxville, TN
I love these cheese balls.They are not very salty and they are an amazing price for the quantity.My kids also love these alot.I also like to reuse the container it comes in.
Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
LOL. I'm not sure why this is listed under "baby food" because it's pretty much suitable for all ages (that can eat solids, of course). It's an awesome snack! My son loves it. :) Craving cheetos? By this instead. The price is pretty good for its size and the two taste similar (to me, at least).
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Not sure why these are listed under baby food but it's definitely AWESOME for all ages that are on solid foods lol Seriously, it's been rainy the last few days and we went through 2 bags 😱 I know...I know. But they really are like crispy cheese crack.
Meghan C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly if you don't have one of these tubs in your cabinet, you aren't living the right way! These are so fun for kids and an easy snack when you just want something small! I love them and will continue to buy them.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
These cheese balls are soooo good!! They're so cheddar and salty that they're just perfect. Walmart has these for $5.98 and they are the perfect snack when you're craving that chess art goodness. We love these!!!
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
This is like my lunch to munch on OMG big jar of cheese balls my boyfriend mom bought this from SAMs club and it very good something that can last for awhile for a snack or eat for lunch my favorite ❤️
Emily M.
At what age do you guys think your child started eating these? Lol! I live how it's under baby food!