BY UTZ

Contains Milk

Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola, Sunflower, Safflower), Whey, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Milkfat, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Buttermilk Solids, Natural Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Yellow #6, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Yellow #5, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Buy on Walmart
Lizzy S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Yoooo cheese balls. Fun to eat and fun to play with . Throw around trying to catch in your mouth or your friends. See how many you can fit in your mouth. So so good. Only downside is the huge chunk of cheese stuck to your molars afterwards but hey, save it for later and enjoy your cheese ball teeth bonus after your nap.
Alyssa H.
Okay, so these have to be the worst thing ever for you, but they are soooooo good. I found a huge container of them at Sams for $6. As a science teacher, I bought them more for the container. I needed “demo tanks” and the glass ones can run up to $60. I noticed these would be perfect for my middle schoolers. My family went through 6 of these huge containers in just a couple of months as I was preparing for my class’s Halloween Lab. I think I could say those were the best 2 months my my children’s lives! They love these cheese balls!!!
Kylee J.
Oh cheese balls! These are one of my favorite late night snacks! I also pack these in my lunch for school, when I do pack my lunch! They have a good cheesy taste, and you can find them almost anywhere! The only complaint I have for these is, they sometimes taste just a little stale when you buy them! But other then that, they are very good and I recommend!!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
These are the most addicting things ever! I love how crunchy and cheesy they are. They are pretty salty but perfect for snacking. The price is also great for the huge container of them. Love love love!
Anise S.
Corydon
Awful. The smell, the taste.. stuck to hands worse than most  Saw many good reviews not sure how unless I got a bad container. Worst cheese balls ever.  Plus I  was going to wash out container to use for saving spare change. The sticky cheese residue remains after 8 washes. 1st rinsed with just water then several times with dish soap. Then tried vinegar and  baking soda.  Still a lot left in there. Its almost like dried elmers glue that's gotten wet. Now I know cheese puffs aren't healthy but anything that can go through  this much scrubbing  has got to be worse then others. Utz Gluten Free Cheese Balls
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
These cheese balls are a big hit with my daughter who is 2. For some reason these are listed under baby food but they are good for all ages. Personally I favor the taste of Puff Cheetos better, however the ball shapes are perfect for popping the whole thing in your mouth for a quick snack!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
These cheese balls are great! Similar to cheeto puffs but much healthier and gluten free! Even though it's not the healthiest snack, it doesn't hurt to eat 1 or 2. My kids like them because they aren't so crunchy and easy to eat! A+ in my book.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
These are delicious and addicting. They're super cheesy and bite sized. I love them to have around for when there are a ton of people over. The only thing I don't like is how much thy stick to my mouth/gums, but you'll get that with any cheesy puff product.
Ashkhen S.
This is the best and it will make you buy more. If you eat in portions and save alot for other days, it will last long. I could finish this in one day but I love taking my time eating it. It's really good, amazing price and enough for alot of people. You should totally buy it.
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
Who doesn't love cheese balls? We live close to the Utz Factory and if you have the chance to purchase right from the store, please do so.  The food is super fresh! That is where we purchased the Cheese Balls.  The price is right, especially for the size!
Tiffany M.
How long does one container usually last you?
Emily M.
At what age do you guys think your child started eating these? Lol! I live how it's under baby food!
Taylor C.
Cambridge , MD
Do you ever throw them up in the air to see how many you can catch in your month in a row!?