Utz Gluten Free Cheese Balls uploaded by Ana J.

BY UTZ

Utz® Gluten Free Cheese Balls.
With real cheese. see more...

• "I could eat the whole container!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great snack for a dorm because the big tub lasts a long time." in 1 review
Cara S.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
OH MAN THESE CHEESE BALLS ARE SO HORRIBLY GOOD.

You want to guarantee yourself some kind of health ailment in the future? Then feast your eyes on the best fake cheesy product there is. These tiny cheddar balls are so good, better than Cheetos, better than goldfish, or other cheesy advertised products.

Something about the crunch and ratio of cheese per ball is intensely satisfying.

You're enjoying yourself? Talking away, suddenly you look down and you've eaten 1/4 of the container. You also now feel your stomach coated in an artificial greasy cheese coating.
Your fingers are raw with the tiny grains of added taste, it only takes a thorough licking or a thin scrape against your teeth to remove it (you aren't washing that off, let's not be wasteful of this product now)

If this doesn't remind you of your glory childhood days where these were your favorite snack (and probably still are), then you might be lying to yourself.

10/10 would eat even if it was probably labeled as cancer.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
These are a go to snack when I am feeling like splurging on my diet! I love the salty, cheesy flavor and how light they are. My favorite thing to do is let them melt in my mouth! While the tub that they come in is very fun, it is very large and sometimes it is hard to eat them all before they get stale. I would definitely recommend these for a party!
Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
These things go stale pretty quickly and it's a giant jar so it's almost impossible to finish. But they are super addicting! Gotta be careful with how much you eat if you're watching your calories! Regardless I love them! They're delicious and they make a terrific snack! The entire container itself is only $5!!!! THATS SUCH A BARGAIN!
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Foodie Expert
These might not be the healthiest thing, but they are great to have one hand for when my babies are over. I do not have to worry about the little ones choking on these. One of my favorite treat to give the little ones. They love them and get all orange fingers, tongues, and faces...
Girlygirl
Girlygirl
Cheesy and yummy this product is. They however leave a greasy stain on your fingers.. Also they leave a humongous amount of grease in your mouth! They stain your fingers orange as well. But who cares.. Gimme deez cheese balls!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Foodie Expert
YES!!! Cheese balls that are gluten free!! These are so good. I get them all the time! They are the perfect snack or are great paired with a sandwich! 1 container takes me about a month to get through by myself. Addicted!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Foodie Expert
My family and I go through a container so quick, it's not even funny!! This is the perfect "cheesy poof" where you get flaky, cheesy goodness in every bite.

I would love if this was sold in individual servings too!
Kenya W.
Kenya W.
Foodie Expert
Definitely not the healthiest but I loveeeeee them! They are pretty addictive for sure lol.... Once I start eating these I usually can't stop so that goes to show you how much their liked.
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
These are a wonderful choice of snack to have every once in a while. They're great for birthday or football party snacks. I always enjoy eating them because they are so cheesy!
Chrystie D.
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
Foodie Expert
These are DELISH!!! Very small ,very crunchy,cheese in every bite,they are even baked and are made with real cheese we love these we eat them at movie night and as a snack.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
How long does one container usually last you?
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Cambridge , MD
Foodie Expert
Do you ever throw them up in the air to see how many you can catch in your month in a row!?