Utz Gluten Free Cheese Balls uploaded by Kylee J.Utz Gluten Free Cheese Balls uploaded by Ana J.

BY UTZ

Utz® Gluten Free Cheese Balls.
With real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat the whole container!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great snack for a dorm because the big tub lasts a long time." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Okay, so these have to be the worst thing ever for you, but they are soooooo good. I found a huge container of them at Sams for $6. As a science teacher, I bought them more for the container. I needed “demo tanks” and the glass ones can run up to $60. I noticed these would be perfect for my middle schoolers. My family went through 6 of these huge containers in just a couple of months as I was preparing for my class’s Halloween Lab. I think I could say those were the best 2 months my my children’s lives! They love these cheese balls!!!
Kylee J.
Oh cheese balls! These are one of my favorite late night snacks! I also pack these in my lunch for school, when I do pack my lunch! They have a good cheesy taste, and you can find them almost anywhere! The only complaint I have for these is, they sometimes taste just a little stale when you buy them! But other then that, they are very good and I recommend!!
Anise S.
Corydon
Awful. The smell, the taste.. stuck to hands worse than most  Saw many good reviews not sure how unless I got a bad container. Worst cheese balls ever.  Plus I  was going to wash out container to use for saving spare change. The sticky cheese residue remains after 8 washes. 1st rinsed with just water then several times with dish soap. Then tried vinegar and  baking soda.  Still a lot left in there. Its almost like dried elmers glue that's gotten wet. Now I know cheese puffs aren't healthy but anything that can go through  this much scrubbing  has got to be worse then others. Utz Gluten Free Cheese Balls
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
These cheese balls are great! Similar to cheeto puffs but much healthier and gluten free! Even though it's not the healthiest snack, it doesn't hurt to eat 1 or 2. My kids like them because they aren't so crunchy and easy to eat! A+ in my book.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
OH MAN THESE CHEESE BALLS ARE SO HORRIBLY GOOD.

You want to guarantee yourself some kind of health ailment in the future? Then feast your eyes on the best fake cheesy product there is. These tiny cheddar balls are so good, better than Cheetos, better than goldfish, or other cheesy advertised products.

Something about the crunch and ratio of cheese per ball is intensely satisfying.

You're enjoying yourself? Talking away, suddenly you look down and you've eaten 1/4 of the container. You also now feel your stomach coated in an artificial greasy cheese coating.
Your fingers are raw with the tiny grains of added taste, it only takes a thorough licking or a thin scrape against your teeth to remove it (you aren't washing that off, let's not be wasteful of this product now)

If this doesn't remind you of your glory childhood days where these were your favorite snack (and probably still are), then you might be lying to yourself.

10/10 would eat even if it was probably labeled as cancer.
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
Who doesn't love cheese balls? We live close to the Utz Factory and if you have the chance to purchase right from the store, please do so.  The food is super fresh! That is where we purchased the Cheese Balls.  The price is right, especially for the size!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
These things go stale pretty quickly and it's a giant jar so it's almost impossible to finish. But they are super addicting! Gotta be careful with how much you eat if you're watching your calories! Regardless I love them! They're delicious and they make a terrific snack! The entire container itself is only $5!!!! THATS SUCH A BARGAIN!
Lydia M.
These are a go to snack when I am feeling like splurging on my diet! I love the salty, cheesy flavor and how light they are. My favorite thing to do is let them melt in my mouth! While the tub that they come in is very fun, it is very large and sometimes it is hard to eat them all before they get stale. I would definitely recommend these for a party!
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
These might not be the healthiest thing, but they are great to have one hand for when my babies are over. I do not have to worry about the little ones choking on these. One of my favorite treat to give the little ones. They love them and get all orange fingers, tongues, and faces...
Kristin C.
YES!!! Cheese balls that are gluten free!! These are so good. I get them all the time! They are the perfect snack or are great paired with a sandwich! 1 container takes me about a month to get through by myself. Addicted!!
Tiffany M.
How long does one container usually last you?
Taylor C.
Cambridge , MD
Do you ever throw them up in the air to see how many you can catch in your month in a row!?