BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Marissa P.
Chattanooga
Recently just tried the UTZ pretzels and found they are amazing. I like eating pretzels cause it’s a healthier choice than chips. I like them because they’re not overly salty. I would recommend them to anybody that likes pretzels l. Utz Football Shaped Pretzels
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
While the football shape is great for making seasoned pretzels for the superbowl - these pretzels tend to be thicker than some of the other brands. Because of this, I feel like they get a little dry and hard to eat unless you have a drink to wash it down with.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Pretzels are my life. Especially with my baby on the way, its all I've been craving, and now with these shapes I can binge and also be in the mood for Monday football
Paige B.
Thirst pretzels are supper fun! They have the great taste you would expect from a Utz pretzel, and their football shape makes them perfect for football season!
June P.
Arlington, VA
Very good pretzels. I brought them to school for my students, and they loved them. They shapes are very cute, and would be great for any sport themed party.
Zoie Ann M.
Athens, TN
These are super cute and, as always, of great quality. I do like salt a lot, so these are nice, but of course not all of them have a lot on them.
Summer H.
Loved eating these with cheese dip. Always a favorite in my house especially being my daughter loves to snack throughout the day
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
I absolutely love this !!!! I keep one at least in my house at all times guaranteed.... I will continue to buy the products
Riley S.
Fun snack on game days and at tailgates. Still has great Utz taste and a fun shape. fun snack for nanny-ing little boys
Haley W.
Utz are my favorite pretzels. I love how many varieties they come in. My favorite are the large sourdough pretzels.