BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
Most of the pretzels were broken in the bag we got which was slightly disappointing. My daughter loves this show and that's why we purchased them. Needless to say they're still great pretzels.
Jenna F.
My son freaked out when we stumbled upon these at Target, and wouldn't let me leave the store without them. Tastes just like a normal pretzel, but these are overly salty. Overall, not really worth the money, just bought it because of my son.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I will be honest and tell you that I did only purchase these because it had Fineas and Ferb on them. That being said, they weren't really anything special to me.
Monica D.
I like these pretzels.. There are great for a snack. Also there cool for the kids cause its disney characters and they can take it to school for a snack..
Taylor C.
Greenville, NC
I always buy these if I know I am going to baby'sit my niece. She watches the Fineas and Ferb show on TV and so she loves that their faces are on the chips.
Julie B.
My kids love the fun Fineas and Ferb shapes. I let them eat pretzels as much as they want. Fun shapes and a healthy treat are great in my opinion.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Never can go wrong with pretzels. Especial when need a quick salty snack. Utz is usually my go to pretzel and will buy multiple bags when on sale.
Rosana L.
South salem, Ny
Pretzels are a staple in my household. I buy them in bulk so that I can bag them to lunch. This pretzel is crunchy and no too salty.
Rachel R.
Boone, IA
I love the crunch of these pretzels and they have the perfect amount of salt on them! Plus the Disney shapes are fun for kids too.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
Utz pretzels are always a go to snack. Easy to grab and always a crowd pleaser. Add in phineas and ferb and it's a win win!!