Utz Extra Thins Pretzels

by UTZ

Contains Wheat,Milk,Sesame Seeds.

Wheat Flour, Salt, Corn Oil, Malt Syrup (Derived From Barley), Sugar, Yeast, Soda.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Extra Thins Pretzels!
How would you rate this product?
I love these pretzels and think they make the perfect quick and easy snack. They taste great and you feel healthy when eating them. I love the flavor and don't find it overpowering at all. They are my go to snack of choice and I would easily recommend them to others.
Glendale, NY
I love pretzels so of course I have nothing bad to say. I believe they are really healthy versus eating some cookies. I feel like you can get good generic pretzels and it would literally be the same though. But these are pretty cheap so I highly recommend.
Brighton, MA
Pretzels are my weak spot and Utz Extra Thin Pretzels - The Pounder is a bad thing for my waistline but a great thing for my happiness. They're super simple to put in a bowl for parties or with your favorite dips. Utz is always priced great too which keeps me coming back for more!
Baltimore, MD
I've been eating UTZ brand since I was younger and still love it. I usually get the pretzels inside of their combo boxes/bags of their different chips. The pro is that it's not too salty, seasoned perfectly.
Stonington
can usually get these at the dollar store in a smaller bag. these are good for parties in the pound bag. I also buy the Utz canister of party mix when on sale. The best value to feed a crowd.
Philadelphia
This is my favorite go-to snack because it's not too salty and because it has a lot of flavor and it's just a simple snack to eat when you're hungry but don't want to eat too much food
Monroeville, PA
I have a serious pretzel problem, and when I run out, I have to find a store that sells these exact pretzels! They're just salty enough to be comfort food, but not overly salty like other brands. The price is also fair! My local Walmart has actually stopped carrying this product (but they kept the thicker ones?) so I actually will go out of my way to stop into Giant Eagle to pick up 2 bags of these.
Jackson, MO
Delicious! Every once in awhile I love these thin pretzels, and they went perfect with the beer I was having as a great snack. We really loved them the other night. Compared to other companies they are always fresh in the bag and rarely have a bunch of broken and crumbly ones in the bottom .
Bayside, NY
I Love these! The only problem is I can go through the whole bag in a sitting! I love to dip them in honey mustard - even plain they are just so tasty. I love how thin they are! There are several brands of pretzels but this style is one that Utz takes the cake on!
Shendoah Jct, WV
I love these as a healthier snack alternative, because they taste so salty and good, but there is only minimal guilt! I crave salty stuff all the time, so this is one of my favorite go to's. Also it's price is cheap which is always nice!

Looking for your answer?