Utz Extra Thins Pretzels

by UTZ

Contains Wheat,Milk,Sesame Seeds.

Wheat Flour, Salt, Corn Oil, Malt Syrup (Derived From Barley), Sugar, Yeast, Soda.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Extra Thins Pretzels!
How would you rate this product?
Hummelstown, PA
These are such a delicious non mess snack for parties or sleepovers, or even an appetizer with some dip before dinner!! Pretzels are my favorite salty snack and I always pack a small bag to bring to work and college for the day! Never disappointed with Utz quality, I am always happy buying these!😊
Fredericksbrg, VA
 I prefer thin pretzels so these are right up my alley.  Eaten alone or dipped in mustard, cheese, or Harry and David premium dipping sauces, you will just love the crisp light taste.  One of my favorite brands for this snack, and I enjoy several of their other offerings too.
Windber, PA
I don't always eat pretzels but sometimes I want that salty snack to satisfy my cravings. The utz brand is always affordable and tasty. The thin pretzels are perfect for a quick snack and easy to dip in some yummy sour cream. Don't knock it til you try it. Highly recommend
I love Utz extra thin pretzels. They are always fresh and crunchy. Very competitive in their pricing compared to other products. They dip well in pretzel dips and other dips. I live near their factory and can’t get enough! Recommend!
Braselton, GA
I love pretzels, especially theses. It’s so easy to lose count of how many you pop in your mouth. Definitely delicious. I believe the original will always be king! Tastes great with any drink and you can dip them in your dip of choice. I definitely recommend!
Midlothian , VA
We aren’t big on pretzels in our household but these are nice. I got them to make a recipe and then the rest of them kind a got stale in my house before I just brought them to work and gave them to my coworkers they were OK if you like pretzels
Greenwood, SC
These pretzels are so good. I recommend to anyone who is wanting to lose weight and wants to try a healthier alternative to carb filled foods, such as crackers and chips. These pair great with cheese dip.
N Grosvenordl, CT
Pretzels are always a great snack option! You can use them with things like hummus or eat alone. I like thinner pretzels and this brand is good! Affordable and you get a bunch in the bag! Not full of air lol!
Altoona, PA
These pretzels are a great snack. I think they need a little more salt on them, but that is a preference of mine. Others may think they are too salty. Always fresh and filling.
Columbus, OH
Love the salty, crispy flavor or Utz pretzels! We eat plain, with dips and keep on hand all the time. Whenever I put out at a party with dip people are always asking what brand the pretzels are because they love as well. I have not been disappointed by anything UTZ makes.

Looking for your answer?