Utz Extra Thins Pretzels

by UTZ

Contains Wheat,Milk,Sesame Seeds.

Wheat Flour, Salt, Corn Oil, Malt Syrup (Derived From Barley), Sugar, Yeast, Soda.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Extra Thins Pretzels!
How would you rate this product?
karla B.
Hamburg, NY
Great snack quick to grab when on the go. Great flavor and great product. Would recommend to friends and family
Kevin L.
Hartford, CT
These thin pretzel are the best. The are nice and light and and a good snack to snack on when you need a little pick me up
Becky M.
Hummelstown, PA
These are such a delicious non mess snack for parties or sleepovers, or even an appetizer with some dip before dinner!! Pretzels are my favorite salty snack and I always pack a small bag to bring to work and college for the day! Never disappointed with Utz quality, I am always happy buying these!😊
Tanya C.
OCALA
Utz Extra Thins Pretzels uploaded by Tanya C.
Its tastes good the bad part is that it's just too salty. So I will not buy again...🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮so if you don't like salty things I don't think you should get it.
Brittany N.
Springdale, PA
Yimmy pretzels not super salty great for parties. A go to to always have on hand. Good for dips and a good snack.
Erin K.
Midlothian, VA
We aren’t big on pretzels in our household but these are nice. I got them to make a recipe and then the rest of them kind a got stale in my house before I just brought them to work and gave them to my coworkers they were OK if you like pretzels
Sandrine M.
Good, classic tasting pretzels. I used these for my kitchen sink cookies and they turned out wonderfully!
Arielle P.
East Orange, NJ
Love these, i always keep these in my bag if i want a snack when i forget to eat
Patricia H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It's Extra Thin Pretzels The Pounder are one of my go to snacks. I love to dip them in mustard....sooooo good!!
Steven Z.
Brooklyn, NY
When I'm buying pretzels, I look for older companies because I like more original recipes. Utz has been around for a long time and their pretzel formula is one that is memorable. Some companies add too much salt but Utz offers a product with a good balance.

Looking for your answer?