BY UTZ #84 in Pretzels

Utz® The Pounder Extra Thin Pretzels.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients.
Snacking smart.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat.
No cholesterol.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Julia H.
Terryville, CT
Pretty good! Just your average pretzel but I really like them. Also the UTZ brand is usually super cheap so I tend to gravitate towards that.
melissa w.
Walnut Cove, NC
I really enjoy the pretzels. They are light crispy and airy.the bag is very generously sized.the flavor is delicious and taste fresh baked.
Nadine G.
New York
I love this item minus the salt they hit the spot as far as a snack is concerned the taste is buttery and the crunchy lightness is a plus
Cynthia D.
Bowie, MD
Foodie Expert
Great snack for all day. I eat these when trying to cut down hungry and it works well. You can add some cheese to dip them in also!
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
So good. Healthier snack than chips for myself and my children. There's so much in a bag unlike chips which have all air in them.
misty f.
Great for snacks lunch or road trips. Very healthy and amazingly great. I love the thin ones there not who hard on my teeth
Angelica L.
Longwood, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the thin UTZ pretzels they are super good and when I'm not that hungry I just munch on a few of these and I'm good
Kimberly H.
Parkville, MD
These are the favorite pretzels of my household. They gave a great flavor and texture, with the perfect amount of salt.
Ashley G.
Yulee, FL
To be honest these arnt my favorite but at the same time there the best ones out there. I like these ones the best!!
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I always get these out of the machine at work. Very delicious. It's definitely easy to eat the entire bag of pretzels