BY UTZ #84 in Pretzels

Utz® The Pounder Extra Thin Pretzels.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients.
Snacking smart.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat.
No cholesterol.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
Foodie Expert
I love these as a healthier snack alternative, because they taste so salty and good, but there is only minimal guilt! I crave salty stuff all the time, so this is one of my favorite go to's. Also it's price is cheap which is always nice!
Tina S.
Putnam Valley, NY
I do not like thick pretzels so these are my favorites! I bought this from my local ACME. It has the right amount of salt compared to its competitors which something I like. Great product, I would definitely recommend to others
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
These are my favorite kind of pretzels. They can become addicting while you are eating them. I have found myself cutting down almost half of a bag before realizing it!! They are extra thin and always have a lot of salt.
Donni P.
Brooklyn, NY
These taste great. Love them. They are crispy and great with special dip or cheese . I buy these at the grocery stores. When you need a light pretzel these are the ones to get.
Heather P.
Paxinos, PA
The quantity is great. I can usually find them on sale at my local grocery store. The thin ones are easier to eat for my kids and I over the thicker ones.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these thin pretzels. Usually can be found at a great price. I do not normally find any coupons for these but when on sale they can be a great find.
Hillery G.
Burlington , WV
Foodie Expert
I feel that a pretzel is a great snack to have around the house. They are a healthier snack and the kids love them. I shall try to keep them in stock.
Chardae P.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
Light and crunchy but a tad too salty, still my fave though.
I like that these are available just about anywhere and they go great with peanut butter.
Alyssa G.
Bronx
The best!!!!!!!!!! Everybody should try this. It's not too thick so you won't get full fast. Just keep eating and eating then u going to want more.
Genesis M.
Foodie Expert
I love pretzels so much that just writing this review made me crave some YUM! They are a great snack for when you need one and they're just so good