BY UTZ #90 in Pretzels

Utz® The Pounder Extra Thin Pretzels.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients.
Snacking smart.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat.
No cholesterol.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Steven Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
When I'm buying pretzels, I look for older companies because I like more original recipes. Utz has been around for a long time and their pretzel formula is one that is memorable. Some companies add too much salt but Utz offers a product with a good balance.
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA
Foodie Expert
My kids love these pretzels! They are lightly salted and thin! We have repurchased a lot throughout the pst year! Great lunch snack for my kids that tastes good and is healthy. They are also really inexpensive!
Charles O.
Foodie Expert
I love these pretzels and think they make the perfect quick and easy snack. They taste great and you feel healthy when eating them. I love the flavor and don't find it overpowering at all. They are my go to snack of choice and I would easily recommend them to others.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
Pretzels are my weak spot and Utz Extra Thin Pretzels - The Pounder is a bad thing for my waistline but a great thing for my happiness. They're super simple to put in a bowl for parties or with your favorite dips. Utz is always priced great too which keeps me coming back for more!
Cher S.
Foodie Expert
These are great, I love them. They were fresh,the pretzels are thin as like them,I love very thin stick pretzels. They were also pretty tasty. I would recommend these to others, as they make for a great snack.
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
I've been eating UTZ brand since I was younger and still love it. I usually get the pretzels inside of their combo boxes/bags of their different chips. The pro is that it's not too salty, seasoned perfectly.
Laura A.
Stonington
can usually get these at the dollar store in a smaller bag. these are good for parties in the pound bag. I also buy the Utz canister of party mix when on sale. The best value to feed a crowd.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Foodie Expert
I have a serious pretzel problem, and when I run out, I have to find a store that sells these exact pretzels! They're just salty enough to be comfort food, but not overly salty like other brands. The price is also fair! My local Walmart has actually stopped carrying this product (but they kept the thicker ones?) so I actually will go out of my way to stop into Giant Eagle to pick up 2 bags of these.
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Every once in awhile I love these thin pretzels, and they went perfect with the beer I was having as a great snack. We really loved them the other night. Compared to other companies they are always fresh in the bag and rarely have a bunch of broken and crumbly ones in the bottom .
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
Foodie Expert
I Love these! The only problem is I can go through the whole bag in a sitting! I love to dip them in honey mustard - even plain they are just so tasty. I love how thin they are! There are several brands of pretzels but this style is one that Utz takes the cake on!