BY UTZ #99 in Dips

Utz® Creamy Onion Dip. see more...

• Has anyone tried this UTZ Sour Cream & Onion Dip? I am a huge fan...1 Answers
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Foodie Expert
I freaking love this dip! Tons of flavor and so creamy! I'm not a fan of chips but I love an occasional bag of ripple chips and this dip chilled. I wish they made bigger cans! Sometimes I get on a roll and can go through three cans a week. Then add in my toddler and I need a gallon, lol. She's not big on chips with dip, she'd rather dip and lick it off, lol.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
UTZ is such a great brand for anything. this is a great dip. nice and easy to buy for parties and everyone always loves it and it doesn't last long!
Stephanie S.
Easy to travel with to parties, on vacations, or to the office. It tastes great and is good with other UTZ products or even veggies.
Emily H.
Middletown, PA
Foodie Expert
Favorite chip dip out there. And you can do so much more with it than dip chips. Also a great quality and super inexpensive
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Foodies and snackers this is for us! watching a movie or your favorite TV show? pretzels go great with this
Maria S.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
Favorite dip ever! It's so addicting once you start eating it. You can't stop!
Zoe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
Not good. Don't get it. Barely has any flavor it's just eating scoops of plain sour cream. Don't settle for less than the real deal- which this is not.
Jessica H.
Foodie Expert
I used to go through a can of this in a day it is so good. I love this dip on potato chips, tortilla chips and even pretzels. It's great on baked potatoes too!
Toni H.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Favorite dip of all time! Have it at every party and its always a hit. Definitely recommend it
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried this UTZ Sour Cream & Onion Dip? I am a huge fan of UTZ chips and want to try this but not so sure about dip in a can.