Utz Cream Cheese-n-Chive Crackers

by UTZ

UTZ® Utz Cream Cheese-n-Chive Crackers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Cream Cheese-n-Chive Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
Genna P.
Ctr Ossipee, NH
Perfect little and quick treat. Tastes great and reasonably priced. How can you go wrong?
Dale B.
Hanover, PA
These crackers are salty and creamy, with a slight herb taste from the chives. I always feel like there's less filling in these than in the other varieties of crackers, though, but perhaps that's just because I want more of that filling flavor.
Sheba M.
So flipping good!!!..literally can’t get enough of these ...always keep them in my pantry.
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
I grew up eating these and have a soft spot in my heart for all things UTZ as I grew up very close to the factory. Such a yummy snack!
Jennifer P.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Good product for the price would recommend good for snacking on when you get hungry give it a try
Missi D.
Bishopville, MD
As a snack with a glass of milk I over these. I love the combo of cream cheese and chives
Amanda S.
A favorite beach time snack- lunch- appetizer for happy hour. They are delicious and easy to pack for on the go!
Makenna G.
Provo, UT
I love these! They have so much flavor and are easy to eat on the go. I take some with me to class and I eat them in between my breaks!
Heather A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Thesee crackers are pretty tasty I love throwing them in my lunch box if I'm running kinda late.
Chelsie E.
Marietta, GA
This is such a classic snack. When you're in the mood for some chivey sour cream crackers, there isn't really any other choice but this. There's just a good little on the go share with my kids kind of snack. They good.

Looking for your answer?