BY UTZ

Utz® Cotton Tails White Cheddar Cheese Ball Snack.
Gluten free.
Made with real cheese. see more...

jen b.
Norton, MA
These cheese balls have a great white cheddar flavor. They remind me of cheese balls from when I was young. There is an awesome buttery flavor and the cheese is not too overwhelming. To be honest, I am eating them right now and enjoying every bite.
mandy s.
Monroe, MI
These are my absolute favorite. The white cheddar is such a mild flavor, it doesn't come out right away. But when it does, it hits you in the face! It is so good. A handful of these is the perfect light snack to curb your appetite.
Marissa C.
I wish I could eat these non stop. Even better than regular cheese balls. Perfect for putting some in a small snack baggie to take to work
Shema J.
Foodie Expert
These white cheddar balls are the bomb. I can't eat just one. When I purchase them, they are normally gone less than a week.
Heather S.
Hagerstown
They don’t make your hands orange! Lol! Perfect anytime, but they are so cute for a winter or Christmas party because they look like little snowballs.
Cellen R.
canton, oh
UTz has the best white cheddar snacks and these cotton tails are no exception. I have tried many white cheddar cheese snacks and never get the real cheddar taste but the utz white cheddar cheese balls are the best. The taste is right on point
Sarah F.
Foodie Expert
These are a must have in my house! my children see them and go crazy! my husband also loves them!
Britney B.
Foodie Expert
So talk about addicting. I refuse to eat these straight out of the container because I know that if I did, they'd all be gone!
Anisa D.
Odenton, MD
Foodie Expert
So yummy, the sheer size of the tub is dangerous because you want to eat them all at once!
Kelly N.
Foodie Expert
We love these in our family! Not only ate they yummy but not orange stained fingers! !