BY UTZ

Utz® Cotton Tails White Cheddar Cheese Ball Snack.
Gluten free.
Made with real cheese. see more...

Amy D.
Bel Air, MD
Foodie Expert
My kids love these! I buy a container twice a month to have around for snack time. My kids no longer want the regular cheddar cheese balls after having these. I love that they aren't as messy as the traditional cheddar balls.
Marissa C.
I wish I could eat these non stop. Even better than regular cheese balls. Perfect for putting some in a small snack baggie to take to work
Sydney F.
These things are great! fairly healthy and taste amazing! highly recommend them to everyone!
Melissa H.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite!! the white chedder tastes really good I could literally eat them all day!!
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
Foodie Expert
Cheesey fluffy balls of white flavorful goodness. These are totally bad for you, but taste really good.
Shema J.
Foodie Expert
These white cheddar balls are the bomb. I can't eat just one. When I purchase them, they are normally gone less than a week.
cristina c.
My son and hubby love these chedder balls. me not so much but they do have a great cheesy flavor and a nice bite sized shape and a great crunch. I love that once they are done you can clean and reuse the container for many great DIY projects :)
Naveeta M.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Foodie Expert
Ooo this looks great! I usually have the cheese balls but if love to try this
Kate G.
Aberdeen, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are addicting! All the flavor you want in a bite sized white cheddar bite. Try just eating one...
mandy s.
Monroe, MI
These are my absolute favorite. The white cheddar is such a mild flavor, it doesn't come out right away. But when it does, it hits you in the face! It is so good. A handful of these is the perfect light snack to curb your appetite.