BY UTZ

Utz® Cotton Tails White Cheddar Cheese Ball Snack.
Gluten free.
Made with real cheese. see more...

jen b.
jen b.
Norton, MA
These cheese balls have a great white cheddar flavor. They remind me of cheese balls from when I was young. There is an awesome buttery flavor and the cheese is not too overwhelming. To be honest, I am eating them right now and enjoying every bite.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I wish I could eat these non stop. Even better than regular cheese balls. Perfect for putting some in a small snack baggie to take to work
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
These things are great! fairly healthy and taste amazing! highly recommend them to everyone!
mandy s.
mandy s.
Monroe, MI
These are my absolute favorite. The white cheddar is such a mild flavor, it doesn't come out right away. But when it does, it hits you in the face! It is so good. A handful of these is the perfect light snack to curb your appetite.
Cellen R.
Cellen R.
canton, oh
UTz has the best white cheddar snacks and these cotton tails are no exception. I have tried many white cheddar cheese snacks and never get the real cheddar taste but the utz white cheddar cheese balls are the best. The taste is right on point
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
Everything from the ads brand is delicious it's affordable delicious and a good amount for your money that's is the best cheese ball brand that you can buy the packaging is amazing and does not compare to any other brand on the market
cristina c.
cristina c.
My son and hubby love these chedder balls. me not so much but they do have a great cheesy flavor and a nice bite sized shape and a great crunch. I love that once they are done you can clean and reuse the container for many great DIY projects :)
Amy D.
Amy D.
Bel Air, MD
My kids love these! I buy a container twice a month to have around for snack time. My kids no longer want the regular cheddar cheese balls after having these. I love that they aren't as messy as the traditional cheddar balls.
Shema J.
Shema J.
These white cheddar balls are the bomb. I can't eat just one. When I purchase them, they are normally gone less than a week.
Britney B.
Britney B.
So talk about addicting. I refuse to eat these straight out of the container because I know that if I did, they'd all be gone!