BY UTZ

Contains Wheat.

Wheat Flour, Salt, Corn Oil, Malt Syrup (Derived From Barley), Soda.

Rachel P.
My daughter absolutely loves these! With Christmas coming, we plan on using these for goodie baskets, and cookie exchange treats! Great, no matter the time of year!
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
These are a must in our house! We love the Utz brand. It was hard to find this brand in our area for a while. But it has not be brought to our local grocery store!
Lesley D.
Lafayette, LA
I love utz pretzels. I can usually only find them at the holidays but I tend to buy them in bulk when I do. The holiday Christmas tree pretzels are the best pretzels available in the retail market.
Callie L.
Las Vegas, NV
There's something ironically more fun about stick pretzels than the classic bow shaped ones. These are a great snack that any member of the family can enjoy.
Marie D.
Milford, PA
We love these as a quick and healthier snack option, when we are on the go or as a dip with peanut butter. My kids love these, I am not allowed to run out!
Rachal P.
These have a lot of salt on them... Which I love. They are never stale, and the flavor is what you would think a classic pretzel should be!
Emily S.
Red Lion, PA
Good pretzels. Can't beat these classic pretzels and they're made in the state I live in so I feel good about purchasing from this brand.
Doriana S.
I really enjoy pretzels, they are a great way to just have on the go and are not messy. Just remember to carry something to drink.
Grisel M.
Waterbury, CT
My girls love these they are very good to eat I will recommend to any one who has kid's a snack that comes handy anytine
Marisol M.
These pretzels are awesome. Nice and crunchy. I pair it with some cheese that I microwave and makes a great pair with it!