BY UTZ #69 in Pretzels

This product contains wheat, milk and soy

Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Powder, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Vanillin (An Artificial Flavor). Pretzel: Wheat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Palm And/Or Corn Oil), Maltodextrin, Buttermilk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yeast, Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Soda.

Brianna B.
These are amazing especially during the Christmas time. It comes with a ton of pretzels so it is great value. I would definitely buy this product again. And I would also recommend to others. It has a great taste for all ages
Amanda B.
Delicious! Perfect amount of salty and sweet. Love the packaging also. Affordable and will purchase again
Sophie L.
Love love love these. Chocolate pretzels are bomb and these ones are no exceptions. They're my favorites
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Love this brand one of my favorites great price and great quality 10/10 recommended to anyone
Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
My sister bought me a humongous pack of chocolate covered Utz pretzels for my birthday and I was IN HEAVEN. Sweet and salty. The perfect treat. I usually use pretzels to dip in everything, so I might as well have them for dessert as well!!
Cryss M.
Kinston, NC
love salty pretzels and chocolate perfect mix of salty and sweet would totally recommend
Reina R.
Súper súper bien estos productos,😎😘😍uso diario para el hogar y Prats todas las familias,para utincirios de los demás😙👍👌
oriana n.
Me gustaron mucho! Son únicos y divertidos! Crujientes y no grasosos! Lo recomiendo ! ✌️
J. R.

I love these pretzels! the normal ones do not, but the chocolate ones really fascinate me the taste of the chocolate tastes too good and it is a taste that is not annoying
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
These chocolate covered pretzels are delicious and addicting. I love having these around the house for a treat! My family loves them too and they're affordable.